Imagine sipping on mint tea from a rooftop cafe with a view of soaring minarets, whitewashed North African architecture, and the turquoise Mediterranean water as far as you can see. With the scent of sea breeze and jasmine infusing the air, spicy couscous piled on your plate, and a mirage of Tunisian experiences to discover, your private jet to Tunis is only the start of an unforgettable Mediterranean adventure.
Tunisia’s capital is a living, breathing memoir of the region’s heritage. This eclectic city is a thrilling escape for any charter jet traveler looking to explore the Maghrebi culture, Ancient Carthage, and the Phoenicians. Bardo Museum is Tunisia’s top museum, showcasing a massive collection of Roman mosaics, and portraying the life of the ancient North African people.
With a private jet to Tunis, you can explore the scanty remnants of what was once the thriving Phonecian city of Carthage. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, these sea-backed ruins depict years of antiquity. The National Archaeological Museum exhibits ancient remains, jewels, and models of the Punic Carthage.
Another sight to marvel is the city’s oldest mosque and an intricate masterpiece of Islamic design, Zitouna Mosque. The mosque features a serene courtyard, ideal for a quiet escape from the city, and dazzling mosaics decking the entire building. The rooftop offers visitors a stunning panoramic view of the entire city.
When in any Arab city, a stroll through the medina is an absolute must. Embrace the aromatic spices filling the air, the care-free chaos of bargainers and merchants, and all the Tunisian goods up for sale. From hand-woven rugs, glass hookahs, golden tea sets, and all the fruit and meat you can imagine, the souk is a wonderland of everyday Tunisian life.
No private jet to Tunis, Tunisia is complete without sending your palate on a culinary trip of its own. This MENA city is home to some of the most pleasant flavors in the world! From street food to fine dining, you’ll be hooked. The fresh lamb shawarma is hard to pass up—and the traditional dish of Tunisia, brik, is out of this world.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a puff of hookah on a rooftop cafe or experience the roaring history of this Mediterranean city, there’s no better way to start than with a private jet to Tunis. As the leaders in all North African luxury destinations, contact evoJets today for a formal quote!
Tunis, Tunisia Private Jet Airports
- Tunis Carthage International Airport (DTTA / TUN) — This is the capital’s main international airport, named after the historic city located only a few miles away. It is the country’s busiest airport, but with an FBO and VIP service, your travel in and out of Tunis will be effortless.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Tunis, Tunisia
- Private Jets from London to Tunis, Tunisia – Indulge in the delicious tastes that this Mediterranean city is home to when you book a private jet to Tunis.
- Jet Charters from Paris to Tunis, Tunisia – With a UNESCO World Heritage Site and so much architecture, charter a private jet to Tunis with evoJets.
- Charter Jets to Tunis, Tunisia from Milan – Explore Tunisian culture and history in style with evoJets.
- Charter Flights to Tunis, Tunisia from Dubai – From one city full of culture and life to the next, Tunisia's capital awaits your arrival.