Outdoor adventures, impressive art museums, and national history, this capital makes for the perfect weekend getaway. With Evo, you can charter a private jet to Topeka, Kansas, and get a glimpse of a diverse city in style.
For those looking to spend their days on the water, Lake Shawnee is the destination for you when exploring Kansas’s capital. Though man-made, it serves as the perfect spot to drop a fishing line for a delicious catch of the day. Visitors can also take a dip in the cool waters or work on their tans aboard the deck of their own sailboat.
If you prefer to keep your feet on land, Lake Shawnee is also home to expansive camping grounds, tennis courts, golf courses, and peaceful terraces to stroll through. The Ted Ensley Gardens is over thirty acres of chromatic fauna and flora, an idyllic space for meandering and escaping the city. With thousands of tulip, rose, and tree species, this garden proves to be part of the best landscaping in all of Kansas.
Creative and artistic minds can charter a private flight to Topeka, Kansas, and explore the thriving art scene that encompasses the culture of the midwest. From the Mulvane Art Museum to the spectacular murals that canvas the city, there’s opportunities to marvel in talent no matter where you happen to be.
One of the oldest and most renowned art museums west of the Mississippi River is the Mulvane, showcasing over four thousand pieces from all around the world. Sculptures, prints, paintings, and even art festivals, it is attached to the Garvey Fine Arts Center at The Washburn University.
With a private jet to Topeka, Kansas, it’s only right to explore the aviation history that’s featured at The Combat Air Museum. Located where the Forbes Air Base was once situated, you’ll find over thirty military aircraft, helicopters, and dozens of artifacts signifying American history. Ironically, this airport is where most general aviation occurs for all private travel to and from Topeka, Kansas.
For a quote or to book your next private flight to Topeka, visit our website’s cost calculator or contact us today!
Private Jet Airports in Topeka, Kansas
- Topeka Regional Airport (KFOE / FOE) — Previously known as Forbes Field Airport, this general aviation facility is only seven miles from downtown Topeka. Playing a huge role in the American military, it specializes in private charters, ensuring your travel needs are always met.
- Philip Billard Municipal Airport (KTOP / TOP) — Specializing in general aviation, TOP is located three miles from downtown Topeka.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Topeka, KS
- Private Jet from Aspen to Topeka – A haven for lovers of the outdoors, this city will leave any jetsetter impressed.
- Charter Flights from Las Vegas to Topeka – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Miami to Topeka – From the tropics of Miami to the wilderness of Topeka, simply choose an aircraft and leave the rest to Evo.
- Jet Charters from Orlando to Topeka – Sit back and relax as our charter specialists take care of all your private travel requests from Orlando to Topeka.