Roughly three hours north of New York City, this is where globetrotters trek to enjoy the appeal of New York sans the chaos and congestion of NYC. Named after its Greek city counterpart off the coast of Sicily, millions of people flock here every year. A sports-town, winter wonderland, and cultural melting pot buzzing with diversity, charter a private jet to Syracuse with Evo and get a glimpse of what’s also known as The Heart of New York.
Due to its geographic location, Syracuse served as a major hub for transportation between the Erie Canal and the railway network. Commemorating this significance is the Erie Canal Museum, narrating its trade impact on the region.
The town is also referred to as Salt City because, at one point, it supplied the entire nation with the essential seasoning. History buffs can book a private flight to Syracuse, and explore The Salt Museum, a unique experience located right off Onondaga Lake.
Nature lovers look no further, a private jet to Syracuse lands you among some of the most serene landscapes in the region. The Green Lakes State Park is a sight not to be missed, known for its “Caribbean blue” waters encapsulated by a wide range of verdant forestry. Spend your summer days kayaking the meromictic lakes and your evenings camped out under the stars.
Architect aficionados can book a charter flight to Syracuse, NY and admire the unique exterior art-deco that is the Niagra Mohawk Building. Constructed to be the “cathedral of light,” it is built to allow every bit of glitter, glitz, and glam into every corner of the building. A protected historic landmark of Syracuse, it resembles a golden sight from the future.
Another architectural landmark unique to the city is the only domed stadium in the region, known as the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University. Seating almost fifty thousand people, it is the ideal spot for several sporting events, as well as Olympic ice skating shows.
Whether you’re trying to escape the hustle and bustle of NYC or looking to enjoy the nature of upstate NY, charter a private jet to Syracuse with Evo.
Private Jet Airports in Syracuse, New York
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (KSYR / SYR) — A civil and military facility, this airport is only five miles from downtown Syracuse. With roughly thirty percent of flights being general aviation and several FBOs, your private travel needs are always accommodated.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Syracuse, NY
- Private Jet from Martha's Vineyard to Syracuse – Home to some of the region's perfect landscapes to relax and unwind, leave the hassle of flying to Syracuse with Evo.
- Charter Flights from Orlando to Syracuse – Escape the chaos of NYC and get a taste of what New York is really made of when you explore Syracuse with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Brunswick to Syracuse – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Aspen to Syracuse – What better way to arrive to The Heart of New York than by private jet?