An island with vibrancy and color wherever your eyes land, prepare to indulge in the paradise of the U.S. Virgin Islands. From its yacht-lined turquoise waters, to its white sand shoreline and orange hip-roofs blooming from the hilltops, a private jet to St. Thomas is the ultimate way to arrive to this tropical oasis.
Hailed as one of the world’s most breathtaking inlets, Magens Bay is an iconic strip of all-things beachy. A mile of nothing but white sand and serene azure seas, you can share the waters with the bright marine life or embrace the sultry sun from shore. Encapsulated by verdant hills and palm trees galore, grab a peach daiquiri and enjoy some of nature’s finest views.
For an adventure of a lifetime, charter a private jet to St. Thomas and experience kayaking in a way unlike any other—under the moonlight. Night kayaking is one of the most unique ways to explore the Caribbean sea. The best part? No sunburns! With LED light-dotted clear-bottom kayaks and paddle-boards, you’ll have your own ‘window into the waters’ below your feet, to gaze at stingrays, colorful fish, and sea turtles cruising the waters.
Craving a good view? You can take the SkyRide to Paradise Point, where a gondola will sail you 700-feet into the sky for a breathtaking panorama of the island. Get a bird’s-eye view of the docked cruise ships, cerulean waters, and the hillside town of Charlotte Amalie. Once you’ve reached the summit, an observation deck and restaurant await your arrival for a quick bite or an ice-cold drink in the clouds.
St. Thomas is not only a coveted beach destination, but it is also rich in history and heritage. After you’ve soaked up the sun and saltwater, take a trip back in time and tour Fort Christian, a Dano-Norweigan-built fort from the 17th-century. Home to a museum exhibiting artifacts and relics of Native American times, globetrotters can enjoy the antiquity evident in the fort’s walls.
A stunning beach destination sans the heavy tourist traffic of commonly visited tropics such as the Bahamas or Jamaica, a private charter to St. Thomas is an ideal peaceful yet exciting vacation. Whether you’re looking to spend your days bathing in the sun or exploring the world below the ocean’s surface, charter your private flight to St. Thomas with evoJets.
St. Thomas Private Jet Airports
- Cyril E. King Airport (TIST / SST) — Only two miles from the capital’s central business district, this is currently the busiest airport in the U.S. Virgin Islands and one of the busiest in the Caribbean. With a multimillion-dollar expansion project on the horizon, the facility offers several FBOs to ensure your private travel is not impacted by commercial traffic.
Popular Private Jet Charters to St. Thomas
- Private Jets from New York to St. Thomas – Leave behind the concrete jungles for miles of palm trees with a private jet to St. Thomas from New York.
- Jet Charters from Miami to St. Thomas – From one beautiful beach to the next, charter a private jet from Miami to St. Thomas with evoJets.
- Charter Jets to St. Thomas from London – This island is home to some of the best night kayaking in the world. Book your next trip to St. Thomas with evoJets.
- Charter Flights to St. Thomas from Chicago – Escape the busy streets and congested atmosphere of Chicago with a private jet to St. Thomas.