A cluster of golden barrier reefs, this is the largest and most beloved island of the Georgia Golden Isles. From breathtaking beaches and winding streets, to moss-draped oaks and world-class golf courses, your private jet to St. Simons Island is only the start of a majestic vacation.
An all-natural jewel to the state, St. Simons Island is home to some of Georgia’s most serene and exciting beaches. Dive into East Beach and explore miles of pristine sandy shores while you embrace the beaming sun rays. With a private jet to St. Simons, you can dip into the refreshing waters and go for a swim alongside dolphins and sea turtles, or enjoy a glass of champagne on your own private lunch cruise charter.
Golf enthusiasts are sure to be ecstatic in St. Simons—it’s home to some of the nation’s greatest golf courses. Originating with the elite members of the Jekyll Island Club, the Golden Isles are known for their rich history of competitive and casual golf. With stunning courses of multiple challenge levels and nature’s beautiful scenery, your private jet to St. Simons Island will be as grand as the region’s teeing grounds.
Charter jet travelers interested in history and heritage can appreciate the fact that St. Simons Island is home to one of the last five lighthouses in Georgia. The St. Simons Lighthouse and Museum serves as a display to exhibits and rare artifacts, revealing some of the island’s rich history. Visitors can trek 129 steps for a gorgeous panoramic view of the coast and a prime destination to enjoy the sunrise.
After a long day, the St. Simons Island Pier provides visitors with a nice evening stroll over the great waters. Those with a love for fishing may find themselves on the pier for most of their trip, and others may simply enjoy the sunset and sunrise painting the sky with bright hues. The pier overlooks the St. Simons Sound where North Atlantic Right Whales migrate, and visitors may catch a glimpse of these majestic creatures dominating the waters.
Whether you’re on the search for a relaxing getaway or a grand adventure, book your private charter to St. Simons Island with evoJets.
St. Simons Island, Georgia Private Jet Airports
- Malcolm McKinnon Airport (SSI / KSSI) — This airport is located on St. Simons Island and specializes in general aviation and military use. It is a smaller and less congested facility, ensuring your private travel is safe, speedy and efficient.
Popular Private Jet Charters to St. Simons Island, GA
- Private Jet to St. Simons Island from New York – Escape the concrete jungle and busy city life with a private jet from New York to St. Simons, Georgia.
- Private Jets from Washington D.C to St. Simons – Dive into East Beach and enjoy the sun's beaming rays with a private jet to St. Simons Island.
- Charter Jets from Boston to St. Simons Island – Jet to St. Simons and enjoy some of the nation's greatest golf courses.
- Private Flights from Chicago to St. Simons Island – Escape the concrete jungle and busy traffic with a private jet out of Chicago to St. Simons Island