A verdant island rising from the Lesser Antilles, St. Lucia is an iconic tropical destination for globetrotters in search of a recess from reality. Adorned in lush rainforests, volcanic masses, and breathtaking coastlines. There’s no better way to begin your island adventure with a private jet to St. Lucia.
Where else on Earth can you experience a drive-in volcano? St. Lucia’s Sulphur Springs. Accessible via the winding panoramic roads of the southwest coast, you’ll be able to experience the bubbling dormant crater of lava up close, but not too close! The Springs are also home to some of the world’s most elite mud baths, where you can detoxify your body with a steamy natural sauna and earthy clay.
No jet charter trip to St. Lucia is complete without hiking to the summit of Soufriere’s beloved dyad of Pitons. These UNESCO-tagged jagged spears soar over two thousand feet into the sky and grant those who dare reach the peak with unforgettable views of the island. Serving as a majestic backdrop for your photo album, this powerful rocky duo are previous remnants of a massive volcanic eruption.
An oasis of white sand beaches and million-dollar yachts ornamenting the marina, charter jet travelers can enjoy the sultry sun from the luxury of your private yacht’s deck. Rodney Bay is the island’s capital for leisure, boasting endless entertainment, gambling, and shopping. Indulge in the island’s finest rum and a French-Caribbean gastronomic twist on fresh langouste, when you charter a private jet to St. Lucia.
Pigeon Island is a treat for history buffs—lined with lush greenery and azure waters, it’s one of St. Lucia’s most historic landmarks. Encompassing 44-acres of nature’s finest spectacles, it’s connected to the mainland via a manmade causeway. Decorated with palm trees and ruins of antique military buildings, you’ll have the best of both worlds when you jet to St. Lucia.
Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline-fueled vacation, or a chance to explore the diverse heritage flourishing throughout the island, book your private charter to St. Lucia with evoJets, the leading service for all Caribbean destinations.
St. Lucia Private Jet Airports
- Hewanorra International Airport — About thirty miles from St. Lucia’s capital, Castries, this is one of the two airports on the island. Larger than George F. L. Charles Airport, it was originally a military base for the United States Army Air Force. Serving over half a million passengers annually, the airport offers several FBOs for your private travel convenience.
- George F. Charles International Airport — Only two miles from Castries, the capital, this facility runs parallel with the stunning waters of Vigie Beach. Specializing in general aviation, this is slightly less busy than Hewanorra International.
Popular Private Jet Charters to St. Lucia
- Private Jets from New York to St. Lucia – Escape the city bustle and book your private jet to St. Lucia with evoJets for an unforgettable tropical getaway.
- Jet Charters from Miami to St. Lucia – From one tropical location to the next, charter your next private jet to St. Lucia with evoJets.
- Charter Jets to St. Lucia from London – There are a mirage of million-dollar yachts to choose from after you descend your private jet to St. Lucia.
- Charter Flights to St. Lucia from Chicago – For a Caribbean getaway of a lifetime, book your private jet to St. Lucia with evoJets.