A dynamic duo of tropical indulgences, this pair of islands provides globetrotters with a blissful oasis of white sand beaches and azure waters, sans the chaos of mass tourism. Nestled just west of Puerto Rico, a private jet to St. Kitts and Nevis will land you in the heart of an amalgamation of activities, both on land and in the water.
Hit the waters at Frigate Bay, a stunning beach on the island of St. Kitts, roaring with entertainment all day and all night. With a string of beachfront bars and restaurants known as ‘The Strip,’ you’ll be able to take a sip, swim, and sunbathe under the sultry Caribbean sun. Whether you’re on the north or south side of Frigate Bay, the coral reef and abundant marine life make for the most scenic snorkeling opportunities.
Adrenaline chasers can brave the long, breathtaking hike to the summit of the dormant Mt. Liamuiga Volcano. At a staggering 3,800 feet above sea level, the peak is a two and a half-mile trek from Newton Ground, with active fumaroles showcasing just how incredible nature can be. Carpeted with lush rainforest and exotic greenery, this sleeping giant of the Caribbean is a sight not to be missed when you jet to St. Kitts and Nevis.
Known for more than just sunny beaches, the islands are home to one of America’s best-preserved citadels, The Brimstone Hill Fortress. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this massive military installation gives visitors a clear view of the six other islands when you’ve reached the top. Charter a private jet to St. Kitts and Nevis and explore the fascinating history surrounding the fortification.
Whether you’re looking for a serene escape from reality or an adventure unlike any other, you’ll find yourself limin’ with the locals when you charter your private jet to St. Kitts and Nevis with evoJets.
St. Kitts and Nevis Private Jet Airports
- Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport (TKPK / SKB) — Conveniently located near St. Kitts’s capital, Basseterre, this facility serves both islands and flys roughly 400,000 passengers annually. Named after the first Premier of St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla, Robert Llewellyn Bradshaw, the airport features several FBOs, ensuring your private travel is taken care of effortlessly.
Popular Private Jet Charters to St. Kitts and Nevis
- Private Jets from New York to St. Kitts & Nevis – Sink your toes into white sand and turquoise waters when you book a private jet to St. Kitts & Nevis.
- Jet Charters from Miami to St. Kitts & Nevis – From one part of the Atlantic to the next, explore the waters entirely when you charter a private jet from Miami to St. Kitts & Nevis.
- Charter Jets to St. Kitts & Nevis from London – Rich history combined with a tropical aura, your private jet to St. Kitts & Nevis can be luxurious with evoJets.
- Charter Flights to St. Kitts & Nevis from Chicago – Escape the chaotic streets and busy atmosphere of Chicago with a private jet to St. Kitts & Nevis.