Perched off Canada’s Atlantic coast, the capital of this island is home to vivid colors, vast wilderness, and one of the world’s finest natural harbors. Charter a jet to St. Johns, Newfoundland and immerse yourself in North America’s oldest city, rich in antiquity while still flaunting a young and lively vibe. From national historic sites to breathtaking views, a private jet to St. Johns is only the start of your Canadian experience.
The easterly point of North America attracts the masses for its dramatic cliffs, stunning views of the ocean and traditional lighthouses. Cape Spear is a must-see when in St. Johns, offering you a site where you can be the first to see the sunrise in North America, and if you’re lucky, humpback whales breaching the waves. The cape is also full of history to unearth and hiking trails to explore.
With a private jet to St. Johns, Newfoundland, you’ll have a chance to explore one of the most colorful cities in the world. Jellybean Row is similar to the Painted Ladies of San Francisco, but brighter in colorful hues. Providing the perfect backdrop for photos during the day, and a lively scene at night, you’ll be surrounded by bustling pubs, good music, and a lot of Newfoundland screech and aged port wine.
For more spectacular scenes, Signal Hill is known to offer the perfect view of St. John’s colorful buildings. Active hikers can trek to the top and embrace views of both the city and the ocean just behind them. Cabot Tower, named after the man who discovered North America, is perched at the top of Signal Hill and features interactive displays of the island’s rich history.
History buffs and lovers of art will be delighted to head to The Rooms, an exhibit portraying the island’s history and culture. Grouping together The Provincial Museum, The Provincial Archives and Art Gallery of Newfoundland and Labrador, visitors can explore the museums and enjoy views of the harbor from the observation deck.
Book your private jet to St. Johns, Newfoundland with evoJets, the leading service to all North American destinations.
St. Johns, Newfoundland Private Jet Airports
- St. John’s International Airport (YYT / CYYT) — Serving the St. John’s metropolitan area and the Avalon Peninsula, this airport is roughly six miles from downtown St. Johns. Offering multiple FBOs, your private travel needs will always be accommodated at this airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to St. Johns, Newfoundland
- Jet Charters to St. Johns from New York – Escape the concrete jungle and busy city life with a private jet from New York to St. Johns.
- Private Jets from Boston to St. Johns – With a private jet to St. Johns, Newfoundland, you can be in North America's most easterly point.
- Charter Jets to St. Johns from Chicago – Be the first person in North America to view the sunrise over the beautiful Cape Spear in St. Johns.
- Private Jet to St. Johns from Toronto – Avoid the hassle of congested terminals and security lines with a private jet from Toronto to St. Johns.