One of the largest of the U.S. Virgin Islands, what was once the sugar king of the Caribbean is now luring in charter jet travelers from all around the world. A utopia of cultural diversity, world-class aquatic adventures, and championship golf courses, a private jet to St. Croix is only the start of the tropical getaway of your dreams.
From sailing the surface of the azure Caribbean waters, to snorkeling and diving meters into the deep sea, the beauty of St. Croix extends far beyond the palm trees and sandy shores. Jet to St. Croix and brave the leap of faith off Frederiksted Pier into over sixty feet of cerulean waters for a macro-diving experience of a lifetime. Surround yourself with the epitome of marine life, from kaleidoscopic fish and seahorses, to octopuses and rare rough back batfish. An iconic site for divers day and night, the icing on your water exploration cake is the stunning view of the sunset blanketing the waters at the end of Frederiksted Pier.
The beauty of St. Croix is even found in their world-renowned beverages, with a distillery you can’t miss, serving you a taste of Crucian rum unlike any other. The island is home to the Cruzan Rum Distillery, where generations of crafting and distillation have taken place to create an award-winning flavor. Indulge in a variety of cocktails and unique tastes when you charter a private jet to St. Croix.
The eastern point of American territory is located on this island and not only does it mark the beginning of each day for the United States, but it also boasts an unforgettable view. Point Udall is an iconic stone sundial located on the end of St. Croix and it was built to symbolize the azimuth for the first American sunrise of the new millennium. Grab your cameras because the panoramic sea view at the peak of the cliff is breathtaking.
Those looking for an adventure apart from the saltwater and sand can explore the St. George Village Botanical Gardens. Boasting 16-acres of nature’s finest, you’ll be encompassed by tropical trees, vines, and the exotic fauna and flora of St. Croix. Formed around the ruins of the 19th-century sugarcane village, it’s an excellent way to appreciate the fresh air.
Whether you’re looking to explore the depths of the ocean or be among some of the first people to see the sunrise every morning, book a private jet to St. Croix. Leave the hassle of private flying to evoJets, the premier charter service for all luxury destinations. For a formal quote or to speak to a charter specialist, contact us at (877) 970-5387 today!
St. Croix Private Jet Airports
- Henry E. Rohlsen Airport (TISX / STX) — Located about six miles from the city of Christiansted, this small international airport has the capability of receiving jets as big as the Boeing 747. With an award-winning FBO service, your private travel to St. Croix is sure to be taken care of with the most elite customer service.
Popular Private Jet Charters to St. Croix
- Private Jets from New York to St. Croix – Indulge in a glass of the finest Crucian rum when you charter a private jet to St. Croix.
- Jet Charters from London to St. Croix – Explore this tropical paradise in style when you charter a private jet to St. Croix.
- Charter Jets to St. Croix from Miami – From one palm-tree fringed beach to the next, charter your private jet from Miami to St. Croix.
- Charter Flights to St. Croix from Dallas – Rich in history and delicious foods, a private flight to Barbados is the elite way to begin your next vacation.