Dubbed the “Lilac City” for cultivating so many fragrant double blooms, this city is a haven for stunning landscapes, glorious mountain ranges, and massive waterfalls. Nature enthusiasts will relish in the stone, greenery, and crisp water surrounding them. Home to an impressive museum and serene parks, a private jet to Spokane, Washington can be the start to a refreshing vacation.
Enjoy 10,00 acres of pristine forest and hiking trails at the city’s beloved Riverside State Park. Allowing you to explore a variety of outdoor sports, the park makes for the perfect adventure in the wilderness. Other than the abundant greenery and crisp air, guests flock to this park to see the Bowl and Pitcher, a profound gorge with encapsulating boulders.
Whether you’re looking to spend the night under the stars on their massive camping grounds, or gawk at the stunning views of the river, charter a private jet to Spokane and embrace nature’s calling.
Another highlight of Spokane, Washington is the Riverfront Park. This park attracts the masses by combining views of the roaring Spokane Falls with the historic Great Northern Clocktower—while also operating an iconic carousel. Riverfront Park provides two stunning vantage points of the urban waterfalls: from the Monroe Street Bridge, or from your own gondola as you travel directly across the water! With plans to open an architecturally glamorous pavilion during Fall 2019, no visit to Spokane is complete without a day spent at Riverfront Park. Charter a private jet to Spokane, Washington to experience this gem in Lilac City.
evoJets is the leading charter service for all of your North American private travel needs. Contact our charter specialists, and book your private jet to Spokane today!
Spokane, Washington Private Jet Airports
- Spokane International Airport (GEG / KGEG) — Serving almost four million passengers annually, this is Washington’s second busiest airport. The primary airport for the Inland Northwest, it’s only five miles from downtown Spokane.
- Felts Field (SFF / KSFF) — Before the opening of Spokane International Airport, Felts Field was Spokane’s primary hub for travel. Today, Felts Field is used for general aviation, making your private charter to Spokane as effortless and exclusive as possible.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Spokane, WA
- Private Jets from San Francisco to Spokane – Soar above the hassle of congested runways and long security lines with a private jet to Spokane, Washington.
- Charter Flights from Vancouver to Spokane – From one west coast gem to another, fly by private jet to Spokane from Vancouver.
- Charter Jets from Los Angeles to Spokane – Explore the parks and greenery any season of the year with a private charter to Spokane, Washington.
- Private Flights from Aspen to Spokane – What is typically a long and exhausting flight, a charter jet to Spokane is safe, comfortable and luxurious.