A tropical paradise where golden sand meets turquoise waters, this city combines rich antiquity with world-class features for an unforgettable Egyptian adventure. One destination with countless activities, you’ll need a large cup of arabica coffee to keep up for the energy this city packs. Charter a private jet to Sharm el-Sheikh for a taste of Arab-inspired entertainment that’ll leave you hooked.
Neatly nestled on the southern coast of the Gulf of Aqaba, the underwater scenery in Sharm el-Sheikh is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. With world-class diving sites, exotic marine life, and tanning that you’ll never want to fade, Sharm is a popular holiday destination for the jet-set clientele.
The Red Sea is home to one of the top five shipwreck dive sites in the world, the SS Thistlegorm. Among many other iconic sites scattered throughout the ocean floor, this is a diver’s favorite. Almost one hundred feet below the surface of the ocean, this wreck is covered in artificial coral reef and attracts thousands of divers every year. Not only will you get clear visibility of the ship—barracudas, turtles, snappers, and batfish also swarm the waters.
For a stunning example of Islamic architecture, charter a jet to Sharm el-Sheikh and marvel at the beauty of the Al Sahaba Mosque. With two minarets and several domes soaring into the clouds, it makes for a spectacular photo-op. This golden site of reverence is definitely not to be missed.
When in an Arab city, one must take a stroll through the old market, or souq. Sharm al Maya is where the Egyptian magic happens and where you can experience authentic local life. Embrace the scent of spices and double-apple shisha infusing the air, tokens of Egyptian culture for sale, and the welcoming spirit that roars through the medina. Whether you’re looking for a cup of mint tea, a freshly made shawarma, a hand-made belly dancing outfit, or an intricately designed lantern, Sharm al Maya is where you’ll find it.
Top-notch snorkeling and diving, deliciously seasoned cuisine and beautiful architecture, a private jet to Sharm el-Sheikh will not disappoint. Book your next trip with evoJets, the leader in luxury Middle Eastern destinations!
Private Jet Airports in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport (HESH / SSH) — This is Egypt’s busiest airport, facilitating almost ten million travelers a year. Only eleven miles from the city center, it’s within proximity to most luxury resorts. With many FBOs, your private travel will be efficient and as comfortable as possible.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
- Private Jets from London to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt – Enjoy a glass of Arabica coffee when you charter a private jet to Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.
- Jet Charters from Paris to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt – From Parisian treats to Egyptian delicacies, charter your private jet to Sharm el-Sheikh from Paris with evoJets.
- Charter Jets to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt from Milan – Home to some of the world's most iconic diving sites, Sharm el-Sheikh is diver's heaven.
- Charter Flights to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt from Dubai – From one Arab city to the next, Sharm el-Sheikh is the Egyptian capital of adventure.