The birthplace of flamenco, centuries of history, breathtaking architecture, and delicious tapas—Seville, Spain is on the top of every jetsetter’s bucket list. Home to many UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Seville is a city of ancient growth. From stunning Mudéjar palaces and gothic cathedrals, to lush landscapes and a culture so rich and welcoming, you won’t want to leave. Charter a private jet to Seville to experience Latin flare in a city full of antiquity.
Architecture aficionados will be amazed by the winding medieval boulevards, enshrouded with ancient landmarks, narrating tales of old. Seville served as a passage for many civilizations, contributing to its growth, and leaving the city with a peculiar personality.
Its historic hub, symbolized by The Royal Alcázar, is an intoxicating fusion of baroque churches and Moorish palaces. Built over the remains of the city’s main mosque, the world’s largest Gothic cathedral, Catedral de Sevilla & Giralda still incorporates the mosque’s original minaret and boasts the tomb of Christopher Columbus.
Lovers of art traveling by private jet to Seville are in for a treat: the Hospital de los Venerables Sacerdotes. A former residence for priests, today a museum, it highlights 17th-century paintings by renowned artists, including Diego Velazquez and Bartolomé Murillo. With a private charter flight to Seville, Spain, guests can marvel at the intricate tile work and ceramic artistry.
No charter flight to Seville, Spain is complete without a stop at some of the city’s most famous tablaos. To be in the vicinity of the flamenco’s Spanish aura is an experience of its own. The seductive dance is known to keep the intimacy and energy of the city alive, while entertaining the masses with singing… and a lot of sangria. Indulge in not only Spanish grape varietals, but decadently plated tapas. Guests can tapas-bar-hop through more than 3,000 bars throughout the streets of Seville—the right way to get a taste of Spain.
Seville, Spain Private Jet Airports
- Seville Airport (SVQ / LEZL) — This is the main international airport serving the Western Andalusia region of Spain. It is located only a few miles from Seville’s city center, making it a convenient option for charter flights to Seville for business trips.
- Jerez Airport (XRY / LEJR) — Although this airport is much smaller and less congested than Seville Airport, it is roughly an hour from Seville. Instead, the airport is only a few miles from the southernmost province of Spain, Cadiz.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Seville, Spain
- Private Jets from London to Seville – Skip the winding security lines with your private jet to Seville, Spain, from London.
- Charter Jets from Zurich to Seville – Experience the Latin flare of flamenco and savory tapas in the streets of Andulusia. Charter a private jet to Seville today.
- Private Flights to Seville from Athens – Revel in the historic prosperity and architecture the Spanish city boasts, with a private from Athens to Seville.
- Charter Flights from Paris to Seville. – With evoJets, you can charter a private jet to Seville for an unforgettable Latin vacation.