This charming town is one of San Francisco’s oldest suburbs and has grown into a modest, nature-focused region. Home to a large collection of historic sites, a plethora of outdoor adventure, and delicious local flavors, a private jet to San Mateo, California will help you relax and recharge.
Nestled on the shores of San Francisco’s Bay is Coyote Point, a 670-acre parkland of wilderness and tranquility. Spend your days picnicking under the sun on the shores of the bay or hiking for unparalleled views of the San Francisco’s skyline. One of the park’s most popular attractions is not for the lighthearted and will excite any adventurer — windsurfing. With a private jet to San Mateo, your opportunity for outdoor happiness is endless.
Another location to enjoy a breath of crisp air is the Sawyer Camp trail, providing globetrotters with pristine hiking trails and a beautiful view of the Crystal Springs Reservoir. Located along the San Andres Fault rift valley, the fauna and flora, as well as wildlife, serve as the perfect addition to your walk or bike ride.
Lovers of flowers and Japanese architecture can jet to San Mateo for an oasis of tranquility that is unique to the region. Designed by Nagao Sakurai of the Imperial Palace of Tokyo, The San Mateo Japanese Tea Garden is a treasure to the city. Showcasing the beauty of cherry blossom trees, bonsai, Japanese maple, and signature koi ponds, the garden is the perfect place to escape the bustle of reality.
With a private jet to San Mateo, aviation enthusiasts can not only fly in style to this city, they can also explore the Hiller Aviation Museum. It features a two-story Boeing 747 cockpit, flight simulators, and a collection of memorable pieces that have made their mark in aeronautic history.
When you’re in need of an escape from the endless demands of life, book your private jet to San Mateo, California with evoJets. Obtain an instant quote for the price jet charter to San Mateo, CA with our website’s charter flight cost calculator.
San Mateo, California Private Jet Airports
- San Francisco International Airport (KSFO / SFO) — Only fifteen miles from downtown San Francisco, this is one of the largest airports in the Bay Area. As the second busiest airport in California, SFO is filled with amenities.
- San Carlos Airport (KSQL / SQL) — Conveniently located two miles from San Carlos, this is the reliever airport for SFO and may serve as a slightly less congested option for travel into San Mateo.
Popular Private Jet Charters to San Mateo, CA
- Private Jets from New York to San Mateo, CA – Escape the concrete jungle and endless traffic of NY when you fly to San Mateo with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to San Mateo, CA – From one West Coast city to the next, fly in style with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Palm Springs to San Mateo, CA – The most efficient and opulent way to travel between these cities is via private jet charter from Palm Springs to San Mateo.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Las Vegas to San Mateo, CA – The crisp waters of the Pacific await your arrival in San Mateo.