Acclaimed as the Salad Bowl of the World, this city is a star for much more than its endless supply of agricultural feasts. Only miles from the Central Coast’s Monterey Bay, there’s a sophisticated charm that radiates from this valley, and the opportunities for adventure are everywhere. With evoJets, you can begin your west-coast getaway in style — on a private jet to Salinas, California.
With a charter flight to Salinas, California, those with an affinity for competitive racing can experience The WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca. This 11-turn track is nestled right along the beautiful central coast and attracts thousands of fans every year. Known for its infamous Corkscrew turn and 180-feet elevation, grab your drinks, and enjoy front-row seats for high-speed motorcycle and auto racing.
This Californian city is home to Nobel Prize recipient and author John Steinbeck. When you jet to Salinas, you can marvel at the institution built to commemorate his brilliance, The National Steinbeck Center. The museum’s purpose is to inspire and educate, taking globetrotters back in time on a journey to experience the cities he’s traveled to and recorded novels about. You can even grab a bite from his then Victorian-style home, that’s now been transformed into a quaint restaurant.
Wine aficionados can charter a private jet to Salinas, California, and indulge in some of the region’s most decadent wines. Just above the valley and sweeping across the base of the Santa Lucia Mountains is the River Road Wine Trail. With numerous tasting rooms and a stunning verdant view, this intimate environment is the ideal spot to savor generations of grape flavor.
Charter jet travelers can cruise the Monterey Bay shoreline on the back of a majestic stallion at the city’s Equestrian Center. Whether you’re looking for a romantic horse-drawn coach or an exhilarating adventure on the edge of the water, this is surely an experience you won’t forget.
The equestrian life doesn’t stop there as the city is home to the beloved annual California Rodeo Salinas. Inducted into the ProRodeo Hall of Fame in 2008, this major spectacle attracts hundreds of cowboys and cowgirls ever year, as well as thousands of dedicated rodeo devotees.
From world-class wine and unspoiled farmland to breathtaking nature and abundant history, this city has something for everyone. Charter a private jet to Salinas, California with evoJets, and enjoy all the Salinas Valley has to offer.
Private Jet Airports in Salinas, California
- Salinas Municipal Airport (KSNS / SNS) — Located in Monterey County, this facility specializes in general aviation, making it an excellent choice for charter flights to Salinas, CA. It is also home to the beloved annual California International Airshow.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Salinas, CA
- Private Jets from New York to Salinas, CA – Escape the concrete jungle and endless traffic when you fly to Salinas with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Salinas, CA – From coast to coast, your private travel with evoJets will be speedy, safe, and luxurious.
- Jet Charters from Santa Barbara to Salinas, CA – Cruise the clouds in style when you jet with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Aspen to Salinas, CA – The west coast is home to endless adventure. Discover the beauty when you fly with evoJets.