Once upon a time, a humble fishing village was the only thing this town was known for. Today, it’s all about the glitz and glam, the luxury boutiques, the sun-kissed tans, and the celebrity presence that never ceases. Perched on the turquoise Côte d’Azur, charter a private jet to Saint Tropez, France and experience European opulence unlike any other.
A port city with year-round sun, sandy shores, and cool Mediterranean waters, you may find yourself spending your entire vacation lounging on the shore. One of the world’s most iconic beaches, Plage de Pampelonne, lined with exclusive bars and restaurants, is the city’s crown jewel.
Charter a private jet to Saint Tropez and experience all the flavors and opulent indulgences the city has to offer at Vieux Port. Cliché? Maybe. Necessary? Absolutely. Jetsetting clientele looking to mingle and dance the night away, or simply in quest of a tasty bite or apéro, need not look further than Old Port—it has it all. Home to some of the town’s most exuberant soirées and unapologetically-priced restaurants, you’ll even find a boulangerie serving Saint-Tropez’s dessert of choice, the “Tarte Tropézienne.”
Once you’ve had your fair share of the sand and saltwater, Musée de l’Annonciade is a must-see. A chapel-converted-museum, it’s loaded with an extensive assortment of paintings and serves as a symbol of the town’s avant-garde artistic history. Featuring work by Signac, Matisse, Dufy, and Bonnard, you can even enjoy a beautiful view of the harbor from inside the museum.
While the perks of chartering a private flight to Saint-Tropez include a stunning aerial view of the port, The Cap Camarat lighthouse view may supersede that. As the second-highest lighthouse in all of France, it serves as a token of security for the people of Saint Tropez. Enjoy spectacular views of the Mediterranean or take a dip into its only accessible beach, Bonnes Terraces.
A playground for the hedonists and a secluded escape from the chaos of a busy city, book your private jet to Saint Tropez with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Saint Tropez, France
- La Môle – Saint-Tropez Airport (LTT / LFTZ) — Situated in the city of La Môle, a few miles from St. Tropez, this airport specializes in general aviation. Operating only between sunrise and sunset, you’ll be sure to avoid the chaos of congested terminals and endless lines when flying through this facility.
- Cannes – Mandelieu Airport (CEQ / LFMD) — Only three miles from the city of Cannes, this airport specializes in charter travel. It features first-class architecture and landscape, with hangars integrated into a huge park stretching from the hills of Saint-Cassien.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Saint-Tropez
- Private Jet from New York to Saint-Tropez – Escape the concrete jungle and embrace the tropics of Saint-Tropez for an unforgettable vacation.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to St. Tropez – Escape the bitter winter weather and enjoy the sultry sun on the Côte d'Azur.
- Private Jet Charters from London to Saint-Tropez – Azure waters, white sand, and unlimited cocktails: book your next private jet to Saint-Tropez with evoJets.
- Private Charters from Paris to Saint Tropez, France – Avoid the congestion and hassle of commercial travel when you jet to Saint-Tropez with evoJets.