The Venice of the North, this city symbolizes imperial Russia’s thriving status to the rest of the world. A cornucopia of art and culture, Saint Petersburg is on the bucket list for globetrotters with a passion for revolution. From elegant canals and world-class museums, to beautiful operas and ballets, a private jet to Saint Petersburg, Russia is the best way to begin your Russian adventure.
The city is a powerhouse of art and music. Museum buffs traveling by private jet to St. Petersburg, Russia can visit the Hermitage Museum, one of the oldest in the world. With a massive collection of artifacts and renowned pieces, from Van Gogh and Picasso to Leonardo da Vinci, guests can even see Egyptian mummies on display! For lovers of Russian art, the Russian Museum is spread between four extravagant palaces, exhibiting some of the world’s best Russian art collections.
Take a break from the visual arts, and experience a harmonic production at the Mariinsky Theatre, where the esteemed Nutcracker first premiered. From powerful opera to stunning ballet, no private charter trip to Saint Petersburg is complete without witnessing some of Russia’s most acclaimed theatrics.
For a glimpse of how grand the city is, visit St. Isaac’s Cathedral, where more than 220 pounds of gold leaf was used to canvas the 21.8 m-high dome alone. Brave the nearly 300 steps up the golden dome, to the kolonnade for a breathtaking view of Saint Petersburg. Time this right, and you can enjoy the sunset blanketing the city with a glass of sweet Kvas.
Due to its proximity to the arctic circle, Saint Petersburg, Russia hosts an annual summer event celebrating its near-midnight sun phenomenon. The White Nights Festival features a series of excellent opera, ballet, and orchestral productions. One of the most notable events is the Scarlet Sails, a spectacular fireworks and water show displayed once a year, attracting almost a million guests annually! Book your private jet to Saint Petersburg and experience Russian traditions full of vibrancy and life.
Saint Petersburg, Russia Private Jet Airports
- Pulkovo Airport (LED / ULLI) — Located about 15 miles from the city center, this is Saint Petersburg, Russia’s primary international airport. It is one of Russia’s largest airports and operates multiple FBOs, welcoming all Russian private travel.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Private Jets from London to Saint Petersburg – Soar above the uncertainty of congested terminals and endless security lines, with a private jet to Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- Charter Flights from Zurich to Saint Petersburg – Experience the thrill of The Scarlet Sails with a private jet to St. Petersburg, Russia in the summer.
- Charter Jets from Athens to Saint Petersburg – With a private flight chartered by evoJets, you can explore the museums and architecture that Saint Petersburg is famous for.
- Private Flights from Paris to St. Petersburg – Escape the city bustle and pamper yourself with a private jet to the Venice of the North.