An urban port city with a stark contrast to many of its European neighbors, Rotterdam is known for glass-clad, angular buildings and a dynamic skyline. With art-dominated corners, architectural beauties adorning the streets, and a plethora of museums—a private jet to Rotterdam is just the start to your grand, Dutch adventure.
Transforming itself from war-torn ruins to a modern municipality, Rotterdam emerged into an architectural trailblazer. The Overblaak Development is one of the city’s most recognizable structures, built with tilted, vibrantly-colored cube-shaped buildings on a hexagonal pylon. With its architectural prominence and close proximity to European hubs, it’s no wonder that jet charters to Rotterdam, Netherlands remain in high demand.
De Rotterdam is another example of extraordinary urban architecture. Constructed to mimic a vertical city, it may take on a different shape when viewed from different angles. It houses residential space, offices, restaurants and hotels in its three-stacked blocks of steel.
With a private jet to Rotterdam, museum fans can revel in the plethora of Dutch institutions to explore. The Maritime Museum is one of the largest of its type in the world and it houses a massive collection of cartography and maritime art. Museum van Boijmans Beuningen is one of the oldest museums in the Netherlands. This institution is home to one of Europe’s finest art galleries, with acclaimed pieces by Van Gogh, Monet, Rembrandt and Mondrian.
Luxury travelers can hop on a private boat tour to get a glimpse of the city’s harbors and wharves from the comfort of a modern vessel. The industrial marvel that is the Europort happens to be one of the world’s busiest seaports—and is a major trading point in Europe. With such enormous cargo ships, quays and boatyards, it is a fascinating sight exclusive to the city of Rotterdam. A boat tour gives you a water view of Rotterdam’s skyline, the Erasmus Bridge and Europort, leaving you amazed by the steel horizon.
Whether you’re looking to dive into a city of art and architecture, secure business opportunities, or explore the historic roots of the Netherlands, a private jet charter to Rotterdam is the most luxurious way to get there. Call evoJets today to speak to a charter specialist: (877) 970-5387.
Rotterdam, Netherlands Private Jet Airports
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport (RTM / EHRD) — This is the Netherland’s third-largest airport. It specializes in general aviation, private flying clubs, and has onsite aviation schools. It is only four miles from the city center, making it convenient for its proximity to the area’s hotels and restaurants.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Jet Charters to Rotterdam from London – Charter a private jet to Rotterdam, a prime travel hub for all your European destinations.
- Private Jets from Paris to Rotterdam – Avoid the hassle of congested terminals and security lines with a private jet from Paris to Rotterdam.
- Charter Jets to Rotterdam from Milan – Explore some of Europe's finest art museums and galleries with a private jet to Rotterdam.
- Private Jet from New York to Rotterdam – Escape the city bustle and pamper yourself with a private jet to Rotterdam.