Occupying the base of the Adirondack Mountains, this upstate town is within ideal proximity to Boston, NYC, and The Niagra Falls. Historically significant for being the home of Francis Bellamy, the author of the Pledge of Allegiance, the city is a great getaway from the chaos of The Big Apple. With Evo, you can charter a private jet to Rome, NY and can experience New York’s captivating natural sights without being too far from the action.
Hosting dozens of grand performances every year, The Capitol Theatre is the perfect place for theater enthusiasts to spend their evenings. Though Broadway is only miles away, a private flight to Rome, New York, puts jetsetters front and center among brilliant talent. Along with being the stage for many different productions, The Capitol Theatre also features the annual Capitolfest, a popular festival that draws in gifted personalities from all around the world.
Nature lovers can charter a private jet to Rome, New York, and immerse themselves in the natural beauty that extends thousands of acres across the state. From Delta Lake State Park to The Rome Sand Plains, there’s something for every type of globetrotter looking for a good time.
Delta Lake State Park is a token of the city and a local favorite for a relaxing day in the wilderness. The wooden terrain serves as a great hiking trail, allowing visitors to get lost in the quiet and tree-shaded walkways. For those looking to spend the day on the water, whether fishing or simply sun-tanning on the deck of your boat, Delta Lake is the perfect summer destination.
History buffs can charter a private flight to Rome, New York with evoJets, and explore the city’s several monuments that hold places on the National Register of Historic Places. From the Jervis Public Library to Gansevoort-Bellamy House District, Rome is densely packed with antiquity. Also on the National Register of Historic Places is the Fort Stanwix National Monument, a massive colonial fortress that’s shielded American troops for decades.
Whether you’re looking for a quick stop between your trip to Boston or in need of an escape from the hustle and bustle of New York City, book your next private jet to Rome with Evo.
Private Jet Airports in Rome, New York
- Griffiss International Airport (KRME / RME) — Conveniently located only one mile from the central business district of the city, this airport specializes in general aviation.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Rome, NY
- Private Jet from Nantucket to Rome – This city is the perfect middle-man for some of the country's greatest destinations, including Boston, NYC, and Niagara Falls.
- Charter Flights from Boca Raton to Rome – A haven for nature enthusiasts, Rome's fresh air and acres of beauty is enough to keep any jetsetter occupied.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Hilton Head to Rome – Sit back and cruise the East Coast clouds in style when you charter your private jets with Evo.
- Jet Charters from Aspen to Rome – From Aspen to NYC, simply choose an aircraft and leave the rest to Evo.