Rochester, NY is home to a thundering 95-foot waterfall—right in the middle of its downtown, a sight very few places in the world can compete with. A city with illustrious history and boundless natural beauty, Rochester is a breath of fresh air. When you charter a private jet to Rochester, NY, you’ll get a taste of New York state, sans the chaos and traffic of its downstate hub.
This city is known for its parks, and Highland Park is a representation of Rochester’s finest. Architected by none other than Frederick Law Olmstead, the designer of Central Park, you’ll be immersed in 150-acres of the most vibrant fauna and flora in all of New York. Boasting a world-class arboretum, Japanese Maples, signature lilacs, and a vast collection of exotic foliage, you’ll be awed by the whimsical atmosphere this garden exudes.
Nature has no bounds in this city, as evidenced by High Falls marking its presence known in the middle of downtown Rochester. The city’s position along the Genesee River makes for an interesting backdrop, with red brick buildings situated behind its waterfall. Several spots, like High Falls Terrace Park, offer high vantage points and restaurants on the side of the gorge for a unique view of the rapids.
Wine connoisseurs can charter a private flight to Rochester, New York and indulge in some of the nation’s finest wines. The Finger Lakes of New York make for the perfect environment to cultivate grapes, leading to the development of over one hundred wineries. Luxuriate among award-winning Chardonnays, pinot noirs, and Rieslings at some of the state’s finest vineyards.
The man who introduced photography into our everyday lives and the founder of Eastman Kodak Company, George Eastman was a previous resident of Rochester, New York. His stunning Colonial Revival estate was left behind and is now a beloved token to the city. Now a museum, it features the oldest film archive and museum of photography in the world.
If you’re looking for an escape into New York without the hustle and bustle of NYC, charter your private jet to Rochester, NY with evoJets. As the leading service for all private travel throughout North America, speak to our charter specialists today: (877) 970-5387.
Private Jet Airports in Rochester, New York
- Great Rochester International Airport (ROC / KROC) — Only three miles south of Rochester, this is New York’s fifth-busiest airport. Home to the 642nd Aviation Support Battalion and some of the 42nd Infantry Division, it recently underwent a multi-million dollar upgrade and expansion project.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Rochester, NY
- Private Jet from Teterboro to Rochester, NY – Cross the state in style when you jet from Teterboro to Rochester with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Rochester, NY – From the nation's capital to upstate New York, let evoJets handle your travel needs.
- Private Jet Charters from Chicago to Rochester, NY – Jet to Rochester, NY from Chicago with evoJets—our charter specialists are standing by.
- Private Charters from Philadelphia to Rochester, NY – Your private flight to Rochester, New York will be speedy, safe, and in style with evoJets.