Rochester, Minnesota is home to historic attractions, pristine nature trails, and some of the most tasteful art museums in the world. This remarkable city in Southern Minnesota carries landmarks dating back to the early 20th century, and is the birthplace of some of the country’s most influential institutions. The best way to arrive to this Midwestern city is by private charter. Contact evoJets to charter a private jet to Rochester, MN!
For some perspective of how many outdoor activities the wilderness of Minnesota has to offer—know that you can spend an entire day with ease at the Quarry Hill Nature Center. This 320-acre nature reserve offers outdoor sporting, from biking to cross-country skiing. Quarry Hill Nature Center also hosts interactive exhibits, displaying the wonders of the southeastern Minnesota ecosystem. In order to best showcase its flora and fauna, Quarry Hill constructed a 1,700-gallon native fish tank for all observers to enjoy. Charter a private flight to Rochester, Minnesota to experience all the outdoor attractions this city has to offer.
Rochester, Minnesota happens to be the founding city of the most distinguished healthcare organization in North America, the Mayo Clinic. A private jet charter flight to Rochester must include a visit to the Plummer Building-Mayo Clinic Historical Suite. Located in downtown Rochester, the stunning facade of the gold high-rise can be seen from miles away. Within its shiny and inviting walls are vast mosaics, art displays, and decorations that surround the original Mayo brothers’ offices.
While in downtown Rochester, charter jet travelers can spend an afternoon strolling through the extravagant Shops at University Square. This shopping district hosts over 20 shops, offering a unique and local shopping experience. Seven days a week, locals and tourists fill the avenues lining the mall, and shoppers can enjoy a delicious meal at the many fine restaurants the city has to offer.
In Rochester, Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial serves to honor those men and women who have served our Armed Forces. This cathartic experience offers an emotional display and peaceful tribute to those who left us while serving the United States of America.
A private jet flight to Rochester isn’t complete without visiting the Mayowood Mansion, former mansion of the Mayo clinic co-founder, Dr. Charles Mayo. Here, visitors can take a tour of the estate and learn of the history and role the Mayo family played in North America’s healthcare today.
Private Jet Airports, Rochester Minnesota
- Rochester International Airport (RST / KRST) — This is a non-hub primary airport, and is Minnesota’s second busiest aviation facility. Rochester International Airport offers multiple FBOs, welcoming your private jet travel. Located only a few miles from the city’s financial district, it is a prime travel hub for all charter jet travelers on business.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Rochester, MN
- Private Jets from NYC to Rochester, MN – Escape the bustling city and dive into the greenery of Rochester, Minnesota, with a private jet from NYC.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Rochester – Our private charter specialists are standing by to arrange your next trip to Rochester, MN. Call us today!
- Charter Jets from Houston to Rochester – Explore the history of one of North America's most influential healthcare systems with a private charter to Rochester.
- Private Flights to Rochester from Aspen – Delve into some of the world's most tasteful art museums with a private jet to Rochester.