A nature enthusiast’s utopia, Provo, Utah is a breath of fresh air. Home to a plethora of outdoor sports, a private jet to Provo is a refreshing destination for both thrill and serenity. Mountaintops, waterfalls, roaring rivers, and canyons afford travelers plenty of invigorating attractions. Jetsetters can enjoy the city’s museums, as well as tranquil parks and trails—and a private jet to Provo is the best to get there!
While Utah is known for its massive mountain landscapes, Provo is home to a few of its own elevations. From Provo Peak, to Y Mountain, visitors are always surrounded by ranges of rock, encapsulating the city. Whether you’re an expert hiker, or just looking for an outdoor cardio session, Provo has something for everyone. Know that the views from the ground at Utah Lake will rival those garnered in the air, on your private jet to Provo, Utah.
A whitewashed concrete insignia in the shape of a ‘Y’ was engraved into the side of Y Mountain, directly across from the private research institution, Brigham Young University. The brightly painted block letter is roughly 400 feet high and 180 feet wide, making it not only a great hiking trail, but the largest collegiate symbol in the country. Charter a private jet to Provo, Utah and take on the beloved Y trail, delightful no matter the season.
No trip to Provo, Utah is complete without a hike to the Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. Featuring a massive double cataract waterfall, the scenery is breathtaking. Some paths to the base of the waterfall are entirely paved, making your hike as leisurely as can be. The falls are known to be some of the best ice climbs in the United States, attracting scores of adrenaline seekers in the winter.
Whether you’d like a tour of Brigham Young University, or you’d like a hike to the peaks of Y Mountain, book your private jet to Provo, Utah with evoJets. Contact our charter specialists to discuss your private travel to Provo today.
Provo, Utah Private Jet Airports
- Provo Municipal Airport (PVU / KPVU) — An airport with commercial services as well as a general aviation airfield, it’s conveniently located only two miles from Provo’s city center. Although the options for destinations are limited, it is significantly less busy than Salt Lake City International.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC / KSLC) — A civic-military airport, it is located a few miles from downtown Salt Lake City. Although it is roughly 45 minutes from Provo, their FBOs offer award-winning ground services.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Provo, UT
- Private Jets from Denver to Provo – Soar above the uncertainty of congested terminals and endless security lines with a private jet to Provo, Utah from Denver.
- Charter Flights from Aspen to Provo – Experience the thrill of climbing the Y Mountain with a private jet to Provo in the fall.
- Charter Jets from Los Angeles to Provo – With a private flight chartered by evoJets, you can explore the museums and parks Provo is famous for.
- Private Flights from New York to Provo – Escape the concrete jungle of New York with a private jet to Provo.