While it’s hard to say no to a luxury resort vacation, Príncipe offers a more authentic, nature-filled experience that’s hard to find elsewhere. This island is situated off the Western coast of Africa, in the Gulf of Guinea. Príncipe is an excellent choice for those looking for a peaceful stay in a colonial-era mansion, with Earth’s natural wonders just footsteps away. Leave your worries behind and the hassle of flying private to us, when you book a private jet to Príncipe with Evo.
The micro-nation of Sao Tome and Príncipe is an archipelago of two islands off the coast of Gabon. It’s been dubbed the ‘African Galapagos’ because of its rich biodiversity and an incredible number of species not found anywhere else on the globe.
As a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, the island is famed for its wide range of endemic birds, including the Sao Tome orange pigeon, Príncipe starling, white-breasted kingfisher, and Príncipe Sunbird. It’s also home to three species of turtles and is a hatching point for the massive leatherback.
While smaller than its sister island, Príncipe is still teeming with sights to see, jungles to explore, and beaches to wander. Hiking enthusiasts can charter a private flight to Príncipe and dive into the forested depths of Pico do Papagaio. As one of the region’s most spectacular mountains, its 700-meter peak makes it visible from almost any other point on the island. Climbing to its summit, hikers will be rewarded with awe-inspiring views and a chance to get up close with native birds and endemic monkeys.
No trip to Príncipe is complete without relaxing on the white shores of Banana Beach, and you may even recognize the curved coast from a Bacardi commercial filmed in the 90s. The calm and clear waters make it perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
Those with a sweet tooth can charter a private flight to Príncipe for a taste of what’s known as the birthplace of the world’s best chocolate. Home to the iconic chocolatier Claudio Corallo, he spent 40 years creating a bitter-free cocoa bean and delicious coffee.
Between the spectacular hiking, azure waters, and incredible sweet treats, this destination has something for everyone. Begin your African getaway when you book your next private flight to Príncipe with evoJets. When visiting Príncipe, consider a private jet charter flight to São Tomé, its neighboring and larger counterpart.
Private Jet Airports in Príncipe
- Príncipe Airport (FPPR / PCP) — Located only two miles north of the island’s capital, PCP is the only airport in Príncipe. It specializes in general aviation as the only commercial flights occur once a day to Sao Tome International Airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Príncipe
- Private Jet from Cape Town to Príncipe – Experience the untouched beauty of Príncipe with a private flight from Cape Town arranged by Evo.
- Charter Flight to Príncipe from London – Escape Big Ben’s busy streets and bask in the tropical bliss of Príncipe.
- Charter Jet from Dubai to Príncipe – Travel in style with a private jet to Príncipe from Dubai, and enjoy this island gem's stunning scenery and natural wonders.
- Private Flight to Príncipe from New York – Ditch the brutal winters of Manhattan when you book a private jet from NYC to Príncipe with Evo.