Coined The Queen City of the Hudson, this waterfront town is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of New York City. Landscapes of fresh greenery combined with urban spaces and a touch of city-like feels — welcome to the Hudson Valley. Home to the longest walkable bridge in the world, charter your next private jet to Poughkeepsie, New York with evoJets.
Traversing the Hudson River at about a mile and a half long and over two hundred feet high, this is the Walkway over the Hudson, otherwise known as Poughkeepsie Bridge. Initially built as a double-track railway, the tallest bridge in the world earned its spot on the National Register of Historic Places. Take an evening stroll as the sun sets over the river for a breathtaking view of the water.
Art enthusiasts can charter a private flight to Poughkeepsie, New York, and explore what’s known to the city as ‘The Symphony of Architecture.’ The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center based on the Vassar College campus is a stunning space for creative minds to create. Designed by the famous architect César Pelli, it features contemporary and antique pieces in their alternating exhibitions.
Most notable in the museum is the Warburg Collection of Old Masters prints. Be sure not to miss the chance to take a stroll through the well-manicured Hildegarde Krause Baker Sculpture Garden on your way out of the center!
History has made its place in this city, as it was once home to the inventor of the Morse code, Samuel Morse. Book your next private jet to Poughkeepsie and marvel in his historic Italianate-style estate, surrounded by acres of polished grounds, carriage roads, and a carriage house. The Locust Grove Estate was designed by world-renowned architect, A.J. Davis, and features a museum with decades of art, decor, and antiquity to discover.
After a long day of exploring the city, end your night with an unforgettable show at New York’s oldest continuously operating theater, Bardavon Opera House. Sit back and relax as the grand red drapes rise for a stunning performance in either dance, film, music, or opera.
The chaos of New York City can be overwhelming; treat yourself to an escape with a private jet to Poughkeepsie with Evo. With a wide collection of aircraft at our fingertips, contact our charter specialists for a quote today!
Private Jet Airports in Poughkeepsie, New York
- Hudson Valley Regional Airport (KPOU / POU) — Located only four miles from downtown Poughkeepsie, this facility is sometimes referred to as Poughkeepsie Airport. Specializing in general aviation, your private travel needs are sure to be accommodated.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Poughkeepsie, NY
- Private Jet from East Hampton to Poughkeepsie – Cruise the clouds of New York in style when you jet from the Hamptons to Poughkeepsie with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Boca Raton to Poughkeepsie – Whether you're jetting for business or leisure, evoJets is prepared to cater to your private travel needs.
- Jet Charters from Aspen to Poughkeepsie – Natural scenery is unmatched and evident at every corner in this treasured city of New York.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Poughkeepsie from Chicago – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.