Home to both high hills and turquoise waters, Papua New Guinea’s capital is also its largest city. When you jet to Port Moresby, you can experience luxury waterfront living at the port, or a more relaxed lifestyle further inland. Iconic landmarks, galleries, and natural parks mean this port city has something for every traveler. Nestled within Oceania, a private jet to Port Moresby is the most efficient and luxurious way to get to this remote city.
Pure white sand stretches for miles on Ela Beach, the location for the annual Hiri Moale festival that occurs every September. The historic celebration commemorates the shift in trade winds that once brought tides of traders to the coasts of Papua New Guinea. Take a private jet to Port Moresby in this season to enjoy shows and lavish local cuisine—you’ll even get to witness canoe races led by the native Hulli people.
Port Moresby’s proximity to the coast made it a very influential piece of land during World War II. Jetsetters can delve into the historic prominence of this coastal city within its many museums and memorials. The Bomana War Cemetery serves as a reminder of all the fallen Australian and Papua New Guinean soldiers and civilians. The cemetery is extremely well-preserved, with an array of flower gardens and green lawns nestled between its hills.
For a glimpse into all the wildlife Port Moresby has to offer, the internationally-recognized Port Moresby Nature Park provides an all-day adventure for exploring and learning. Home to over 450 animal species and luscious plant life, many trails and tours are available for travelers. A zoo and aquarium are included in the park’s facilities, as well as a small cafe that suits a relaxing, mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
For more exhibitions of the unique culture of the Huli people, the National Museum and Art Gallery offers a detailed insight into the traditional style and richness of the Papua New Guinea way of life. Its location on Independence Hill makes this museum and its surroundings the focal point of Port Moresby. From headpieces and face paint to statues and tribal shields, the museum provides guests with an informative and entertaining view that must be experienced in person.
Charter a private jet to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea with evoJets for an experience of a lifetime.
Port Moresby Private Jet Airports
- Jacksons International Airport (POM / AYPY) — This international airport is Papua New Guinea’s largest and busiest airport, located five miles outside of Port Moresby.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
- Jet Charters to Port Moresby from London – Sink your feet into the stretches of white sand of Ela Beach with a private jet to Port Moresby.
- Private Jets from Hong Kong to Port Moresby – Escape the concrete veiled city and endless traffic with a private jet from Hong Kong to Port Moresby.
- Charter Jets from Beijing to Port Moresby – Explore two beautiful capitals with a private jet from Beijing to Port Moresby.
- Private Jet to Port Moresby from Tokyo – Home to over 450 animal species and luscious plant life, nature's beauty is always on display in Port Moresby.