A quiet town roughly thirty miles outside of Detroit, this city will keep you surrounded by nature’s best, as well as good music, good food, and great times. Home to popular golf courses, thrilling car shows, and the state’s largest aquarium — treat yourself to a private jet to Pontiac, Michigan with Evo.
The Pontiac Country Club is over six thousand yards of pristine green, trees, ponds, and bunkers—perfect for golfers of every skill level. Known as one of the state’s finest courses, this 18-hole range is run by Michigan Golf Hall of Fame recipient, Lloyd Syron. The Links at Crystal Lake is another great location to hit the green, indoor and out. With the Trackman Indoor Simulator, dual radar technology allows you to practice from the comfort of a private temperature-controlled golfing bay.
Charter a private jet to Pontiac, Michigan in the fall for the annual Pontiac Power Week, a weeklong celebration of classic cars and good music. With a significant automotive history and the advantageous Woodward loop, the city attracts drag race aficionados from all of Michigan every year. The celebration is not only exciting for car fanatics, as the event is usually closed out by the city favorite, Pontiac Music Festival.
The Museum of Modern Art, also known as MONA, is located in downtown Pontiac. It showcases community art, as well as innovative pieces that signify the multicultural scene of the city. The Pontiac Creative Arts Center is also great for lovers of art, featuring several different local-led exhibitions every month.
A few miles outside of the city is the Oakland County Parks and Recreation Center, catering to those who find comfort in the outdoors. This 13-park system is home to over seven thousand acres of landscape and eight trails to explore. Get a breath of fresh air, brave a BMX track, or set up camp for a night under the stars.
Whether you’re flying to Pontiac to escape the busy city life, or to visit nearby Detroit, arrange your jet charter with Evo. As the leading private charter flight service for all North American destinations, leave the hassle of flying to us.
Private Jet Airports in Pontiac, Michigan
- Oakland County International (KPTK / PTK) — This is the sixth busiest airport in the nation without scheduled passenger service, and is located fifteen minutes from Pontiac.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Pontiac, MI
- Private Jet from New York to Pontiac – Escape the hustle and bustle of NYC and hit the green on Pontiac's finest courses.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Pontiac – Cruise the clouds in style when you jet from DC to Michigan with Evo.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to Pontiac – From the sandy dunes of Vegas to the pristine greens of Pontiac, leave the hassle of flying to evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Pontiac from Boca Raton – Your private travel will be safe, speedy, and luxurious when you jet with evoJets.