Once known as the “Pearl of Asia,” today, this sultry Cambodian capital is an enigma of exotic sights, luscious landscapes, rich culture and delicious food. Perched on the banks of the Mekong River, the city is home to an array of antiquity while maintaining an urban appeal through its buzzing city life. With a private jet to Phnom Penh, your Cambodian adventure is just beginning.
Peruse the residence of royalty with a trip to the Royal Palace, an opulent chateau that will charm you. Boasting traditional Khmer roofing and baroque detailing, it dominates the riverfront and is home to the extravagant Silver Pagoda. Floored with almost five tons of shining silver tile and home to a Baccarat-crystal sculpture of the Emerald Buddha, you’ll be dazzled by the 2086 diamonds that adorn the statue.
In close proximity to the Royal Palace is the National Museum of Cambodia. Boasting a serene oasis, the flora and greenery outside the museum is a peaceful escape from the bustling city. Lovers of antiquity and history will relish in over 5,000 artifacts narrating stories from the ancient Angkorian period. Art enthusiasts can explore decades of Khmer art, as the museum is known to have one of the world’s largest Khmer art collections in the world.
For an authentic Cambodian experience and a local taste of Khmer cuisine, stroll through Psar Thmei, a landmark market in the heart of the city. After you deplane your private jet to Phnom Penh, head over to Central Market to shop through stalls of gold and silver jewelry, trinkets, spices and traditional clothing.
With a private jet to Phnom Penh, you can enjoy a traditional Cambodian dance show. The Cambodian Living Arts’ theater show brings classical art to life with visually enthralling performances. Among many other productions, The Traditional Dance Show occurs every night at the National Museum, taking guests on a theatrical journey from the Angkor period to today’s Cambodian era.
Phnom Penh Private Jet Airports
- Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH / VDPP) — This is Cambodia’s busiest and largest airport, located roughly six miles from the city center. Offering multiple FBOs, your private travel needs will always be accommodated.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Phnom Penh
- Jet Charters from London to Phnom Penh – With evoJets you can avoid the hassle of congested terminals and security lines with a private jet from London to Phnom Penh.
- Private Jets to Phnom Penh from Hong Kong – Immerse yourself in a melting pot of cultures with a private jet from Hong Kong to Phnom Penh.
- Charter Jets to Phnom Penh from Beijing – Explore what was once called 'The Pearl of Asia' with a private jet to Phnom Penh.
- Private Jet from Singapore to Phnom Penh – Escape the hustle and bustle of the concrete veiled city of Singapore with a private jet to Phnom Penh.