Perched along the Ottawa River across from Canada’s massive capital is Gatineau, a city of French-speaking locals and a plethora of rich history. The National Capital Region of Canada is known for a wealth of antiquity proudly on display throughout the two cities. A prime destination for both city lovers and nature enthusiasts, a private jet to Ottawa-Gatineau is only the start of your Canadian adventure.
Recognized for its stunning architecture, The Canadian Museum of History is one of the country’s oldest public institutions. Standing at almost 300,000 square feet and welcoming over a million visitors annually, this museum houses artifacts and exhibits portraying 200,000 years of human history. It sits on Gatineau’s river bank directly across from Ottawa’s Parliament building and Parliament Hill. A private jet to Ottawa-Gatineau is the best way to get to this center of governance.
Gatineau Park, part of the Canadian Shield, is a grassy lakeland with hills and tons of wildlife. Nature enthusiasts will find countless opportunities to hike, fish, swim, cycle, and watch for nature to take its course.
The autumn season is a city favorite, as many locals enjoy the brisk air and the leaves changing colors. With a private jet to Ottawa-Gatineau, you can even experience a geological phenomenon as you tour the underground marble Lusk Cave, admiring nature from a different perspective.
Art lovers will be thrilled to be among Canada’s premier art institution, the National Gallery of Canada. Perched on a rocky prominence overlooking the Ottawa River, it holds a prestigious collection of national treasure. Over 130,000 square feet of magnificent architecture and breathtaking galleries, no trip to Ottawa-Gatineau is complete without a day at the gallery.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration through art and history or in need of a relaxing getaway, book your private jet to the National Capital Region of Canada with evoJets, the premier jet charter service for all Canadian destinations.
Ottawa-Gatineau Private Jet Airports
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (YOW / CYOW) — Named after the “two founding fathers of Canada” the airport is located roughly six miles from downtown Ottawa. It is Ontario’s second busiest airport and is one of the eight Canadian airports with United States border pre-clearance facilities.
- Ottawa/Rockcliffe Airport (YRO / CYRO) — Formerly a military base, this airport is home to Canada Aviation Museum. Less congested than Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier, this is preferred airport for aviation enthusiasts.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Ottawa-Gatineau, Ontario
- Jet Charters to Ottawa-Gatineau from New York – Escape the busy city life and concrete jungle with a private jet from New York to Ottawa-Gatineau.
- Private Jets from Boston to Ottawa-Gatineau – Visit one of the country's oldest public institutions with a private jet to Ottawa-Gatineau.
- Charter Jets from Chicago to Ottawa-Gatineau – With a private jet Ottawa-Gatineau, you can explore the city's most beloved nature parks and embrace its tranquil scenery.
- Private Jet from Washington D.C. to Ottawa-Gatineau – Soar above the hassle of long security lines and congested terminals with a private jet to Ottawa-Gatineau.