Hailed as one of America’s best cities to live in, a getaway to this North Bay region of California may turn into a permanent move. Located about thirty miles from San Francisco, the city has something for every globetrotter. Charter a private jet to Novato and get a taste of the Sonoma Crush, rich Native American history, and some of the Bay’s best natural landscapes.
The city’s charm is immediately felt with a stroll through Old Town Novato. This is the heart of town and boasts a variety of beautifully-preserved historical buildings, especially City Hall. Notable for its striking red hue and Gothic-architecture, it was originally built to serve as a Presbyterian church before being transformed into City Hall.
Museum enthusiasts can charter a private jet to Novato, California for a massive assortment of museums to explore. Also located in Old Town is the Novato History Museum, where visitors can get a glimpse of the city’s history and growth. The Hamilton Field History Museum features exhibits that delve into the role of the Army Airfield and Air Force Base. For art lovers, Novato is also home to The Marin Museum of Contemporary Art where local and international artists can display a range of their art.
For a quiet place to yourself, The Stafford Lake Park is over one hundred acres of classic California rolling landscape. Boasting crisscrossing creeks, beautiful meadows, and redwood groves, grab a picnic basket and spend the day here. The greenery is the perfect place to recenter your mind and fill your lungs with fresh air.
No private jet charter trip to Novato, California is complete without indulging in the city’s finest wines. One of the city’s top wineries not only serves award-winning Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blan, and Arete Cuvee Brut, but it’s also known for its freshly pressed premium olive oil!
Some incredible equestrian experiences can be enjoyed in the heart of Novato, where horseback riders are afforded the chance to take a scenic ride between Novato Creek and O’Hair Park. It’s truly one of the best ways to explore the nature of Marin County.
Private Jet Airports in Novato, California
- Gnoss Field (KDVO / NOT) — Also known as Marin County Airport, this facility has one runway and one helipad and is only a few miles north of downtown Novato.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Novato, CA
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Novato, CA – Escape the hustle and bustle of LA and treat yourself to a stunning escape in Novato, CA.
- Charter Flights from Santa Barbara to Novato, CA – From one Californian beauty to the next, charter your private jet from Santa Barbara to Novato with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Palm Springs to Novato – Avoid the hassle and congestion of busy terminals and fly privately with evoJets.
- Private Jet Flights from Aspen to Novato, CA – Treat yourself to some of the city's best wine when you jet to Novato.