A dynamic town stretching into Buzzards Bay, New Bedford attracts a plethora of visitors from all around New England for its seafaring roots, cultural diversity, superlative museums, and of course — fresh lobster. With a private jet to New Bedford, Massachusetts, one can dive into the world’s largest whaling museum or relax on the grassy bed of Custom House Square Park.
As the world’s whaling capital of the 19th century, the city holds a historic title with The New Bedford Whaling Museum. A comprehensive collection of ships, marine life, and several whale species remnants, explore the seaport artifacts that cover over decades of history. In fact, the city itself may inspire you to put pen to paper just as famed novelist Herman Melville did, when he wrote his classic novel, Moby Dick. Melville’s research for the novel, which spanned over four years, was conducted first hand on a ship and set in New Bedford. Take a walk down the New Bedford Whaling National Historical Park, a waterfront dedicated to Melville’s Moby-Dick and several All-American artists.
Foodies can charter a private jet to New Bedford and indulge in the famous flavors of New England. Crowned as America’s number one fishing port, the options for fresh seafood are bountiful. Coupled with the culinary influence and flavors of the large Pourtuguese population residing in New Bedford, the seafood is critically acclaimed and the cuisine is in its own distinct league. From scallops and Portuguese salted cod, to fresh lobster and all you can eat King Crab legs, bring on your appetite and treat your taste buds to happiness.
The art scene is thriving and constantly buzzing with new additions, even landing on the Top Ten Most Artistic Towns in the USA by Matador Network. Charter a private jet to New Bedford, Massachusetts and revel in the work of AHA! (Art, History, Architecture), a group dedicated to highlighting the talent of the city for over a decade.
For those looking for a quiet escape from reality paired with a beautiful view of the bay, New Bedford Harbor Walk is the scene for you. Originally built to act as a hurricane barrier, this path stretches for miles along the water, boasting scenic views of the ferries, seabirds, and downtown. Illuminating at night, it makes for a romantic evening stroll along the rocky embankment.
If you charter a private jet to New Bedford, MA during the summer months, Martha’s Vineyard is only a short trip outside of the city if you or any of your travel companions find yourself wanting to go exploring wine country. With beautiful Olde Worlde architecture and seaside sunsets accompanied by waves crashing against the shore, New Bedford is teeming with centuries of history and a sense of calm.
Whether you’re looking to island-hop the Acushnet River or charter the waters on your own private vessel, book your next jet to New Bedford, Massachusets with evoJets. As the leader in all New England destinations, leave the hassle of flying to us.
Private Jet Airports in New Bedford, MA
- New Bedford Regional Airport (KEWB / EWB) — Only three miles from the central business district of New Bedford. This airport also has aircraft that call it home—there are single-engine, multi-engine, jet aircraft, a helicopter, and one ultralight aircraft based here.
Popular Private Jet Charters to New Bedford, MA
- Private Jet from Naples, FL to New Bedford – From the endless sun to the crisp white snow, cruise the East Coast in style when you fly with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from East Hampton to New Bedford, MA – Skip the road trip and charter your next private jet from the Hamptons to MA with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Washington, DC to New Bedford – Avoid the hassle and congestion of busy terminals and fly privately with evoJets.
- Private Jet Flights from Aspen to New Bedford, MA – With evoJets, you can sit back, relax, and cruise the clouds in style when you jet from Aspen to New Bedford.