A modern metropolis with an ancient soul and resplendent personality, this city is the Holy Grail of exotic discoveries, historic power, and Arabian hospitality. Conveniently nestled between the ocean and a range of mountains, you’ll be surrounded by several landscapes. With a private jet to Muscat, Oman, you’ll get a taste of lush greenery, wind-blown deserts, and the cerulean waters of the Gulf and the Arabian Sea.
Despite being in the shadows of the powerful Dubai and Abu Dhabi, this city has held firm to its down-to-earth tradition and original Arabian character. When you charter a private jet to Muscat, the Grand Mosque should be at the top of your list. A magnificent piece of modern Islamic architecture, it is home to the world’s second-largest hand-loomed Persian carpet. A gift to the nation from Sultan Qaboos to signify his 30th year in power, its central dome dominates the Muscat skyline.
Charter a private jet to Muscat, Oman and experience the Wahiba Sand dunes on the back of your own camel, or if you’re looking to spike your adrenaline, a speedy ATV. With over 120-miles of amber-colored sand and towering hills, you can experience the Omani’s playground of choice.
Museum attendees will relish in the fact that Oman’s heritage is extremely well-preserved, and beautifully displayed at The National Museum, located in the heart of Old Muscat. Showcasing evidence of human’s earliest settlement in the Oman Peninsula to present-day artifacts, it’s one of the many museums in Muscat that will leave you in awe.
For a more luxurious taste of Muscat, Al Bustan Palace is an absolute must-see. Originally built as a palatial lodging for the Sultan’s confidants, this castle exudes aspirations of grandeur. Today, the castle of 250 suites is now managed by The Ritz Carlton and its 125-foot atrium stands as intricate as it was when it was built in 1985. A true testament to the wealth and power of royalty, what better way to check into such extravagance than by private jet to Muscat.
Whether you’re looking to explore unspoiled Middle Eastern treasures or discover the heritage and history of a beautiful country, charter your private jet to Muscat with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Muscat, Oman
- Muscat International Airport (OOMS / MCT) — This is Oman’s main international airport and is only twenty miles from Muscat. With a new FBO that joined the facility a few years ago, the airport is equipped with VIP service to ensure your private travel is as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Muscat, Oman
- Private Jets from London to Muscat, Oman – Charter a private jet to Muscat from London and explore the grand architecture that covers the city.
- Jet Charters from Paris to Muscat, Oman – With a private jet to Muscat from Paris, you can explore the elegance of Al-Bustan Palace.
- Charter Jets to Muscat, Oman from Dubai – The Wahiba Sand dunes are full of adventure—ready to spike your adrenaline.
- Charter Flights to Muscat, Oman from Manila – Your private jet to Muscat can be speedy and luxurious with evoJets.