With miles of shoreline and greenery, spectacular canyons to explore, and year-round sunshine, this city is the heart of Washington. From the Potholes Reservoir to the Columbia National Wildlife Refuge, the opportunities for a nature lover’s getaway are boundless. Charter a private jet to Moses Lake, Washington with Evo and experience the beauty of the west coast.
Avid golfers looking for a scenic game are in luck as the city is home to a picturesque 400-acre golf club, The Links at Moses Pointe. Professionals from all over the Pacific Midwest jet to Moses Lake for the course’s desert-like backdrop and endless sun. Hosting several annual championship events, the club is also known for serving the tastiest burgers in the Columbia Basin.
With a private jet to Moses Lake, outdoor adventurers will be surrounded by an endless bliss of geographic wonders. Due to the Ice Age flooding, along with the dynamics of the O’Sullivan Dam, cavities have appeared in the Earth’s ground forming hundreds of minor potholes, hence the name of the park: Potholes State Park. Encompassing over seven hundred acres of untouched wilderness for fishing, camping, boating, and swimming, this is a local’s favorite for a getaway from reality.
Roughly two hours from the city is the third deepest lake in the nation, Lake Chelan. Named after the Salish Indigenous word for ‘deep water,’ it stretches for nearly fifty miles throughout central Washington. Fishers can charter a private jet to Moses Lake and test their luck for a chance to catch Bull Trout, Peamouth, and Northern pikeminnow.
For those looking for a more serene and idyllic vibe, the Japanese Peace Garden is four acres of verdant lush perfect for anyone needing some alone time. This hidden gem may be small but the falling waters and the blossoming flowers provide visitors with a true sense of tranquility.
With our global network of aircraft and dedicated charter specialists, your private flight to Moses Lake, Washington is sure to be safe, speedy, and hassle-free, when you charter with Evo.
Private Jet Airport in Moses Lake, Washington
- Grant County International Airport (KMWH / MWH) — Only six miles from downtown Moses Lake, this former military airport has one of the longest runways in the world. Categorized as a general aviation facility, your private travel needs are always a priority.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Moses Lake, WA
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Moses Lake – A haven for geographic wonders, charter a private jet from Moses Lake to LA with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Moses Lake – Explore the west coast luxuriously when you travel with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Phoenix to Moses Lake – From one snowy city to the next, leave the hassle of flying to us.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Moses Lake – Your private travel with Evo is safe, speedy, and luxurious. Ditch the lines and busy terminals and fly private with evoJets.