Take a private jet to gorgeous Montréal, the largest city in the French-speaking province of Québec. Formerly the economic powerhouse of Canada, Montréal has countless activities to keep charter jet travelers entertained. Visitors of this Québécois city will find themselves in a stunning juxtaposition of sprawling green spaces and grand skyscrapers.
Take a stroll down the cobblestone streets of history in Old Montréal, where many structures remain from when French colonists first settled there. Enjoy souvenir shops, grab a bite at a café, and explore the spectacular Notre Dame Basilica. The Maison Christian Faure Patisserie, among other charming shops, gives customers an array of baked goods that look as fantastic as they taste.
For a bigger meal, try some of the exquisite European and Mediterranean options across the city. Le Club Chasse Et Peche holds its fine dining to the highest standard, with a cordial ambience to go with delectable cuisine and exceptional customer service. Located in Old Montréal, there are numerous things to do nearby, before or after your unforgettable dinner.
On the other side of the city, just past Mount Royal, Damas is a Syrian restaurant like no other. The oriental décor is as impressive as the food, with masterfully cooked red meat and vegetarian options to exceed the expectations of every diner. A private jet to Montreal is the best start to your Francophone adventure.
If you want more of a modern touch, explore the neighborhood of Golden Square Mile, a glamorous congregation of elegant shops. After deplaning your private charter jet to Montreal, Canada, treat yourself to a new outfit from stores like Gucci, Hermès, or Louis Vuitton. If you’re looking for some sparkle, have a look at the beautiful pieces at Tiffany & Co. or Swarovski.
For a breath of fresh air, stroll through the magnificent Mount Royal Park. Nestled in the heart of the city, the park was designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, whose work consists of the acclaimed Central Park in New York City. If you like to hike, a peaceful trek to the top of Mount Royal—the city’s namesake—offers breathtaking views of the surrounding city.
When it’s time to settle down for the night, make yourself at home at one of the many five-star hotels that Montréal has to offer. The Ritz-Carlton, located in the aforementioned Golden Square Mile, has every amenity you could dream of at your fingertips during your stay. The hotel is attached to the renowned Maison Boulud restaurant, serving the mouth-watering creations of French chef Daniel Boulud. Also connected is the impressive Cosner Art Gallery, showcasing the work of critically acclaimed artists from around the world.
Montreal Private Jet Airports
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL / CYUL) — This is Montreal’s main international airport, located only 12 miles from downtown Montreal. The facility was named after the current Prime Minister’s father, Pierre Elliott Trudeau. Undergoing a multi-billion dollar renovation project, new terminals and parking locations are in the works.
- Montréal/Saint-Hubert Airport (YHU / CYHU) — Located about ten miles from downtown Montreal, it is ranked Canada’s 15th-busiest airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Montreal, Quebec
- Jet Charters from New York to Montreal – Escape the concrete jungle and busy city life with a private jet to Montreal from New York.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Montreal – Your private flight to Montreal is safe and luxurious with evoJets.
- Charter Jets from Boston to Montreal – Soar above the hassle of long security lines and congested terminals with a private jet to Montreal.
- Private Jet to Montreal from East Hampton – With a private jet to Montreal, you can explore Quebec's largest city.