Montpellier is a treat for any globetrotter with an eye for fine architecture, art, and an itch for luxury shopping and dining à la Montpellier. Gothic buildings and open city squares set the scene for a cultural experience within the walls and streets of this metropolitan area. Top attractions reside in walking distance of each other so that the full experience is only steps away from the city’s center.
The Porte de Pyrou and the Promenade Pyrou together form a walkway in the city’s center that leads up to a triumphal arch. The park offers a full view of the city and its magnificent Roman-inspired arch. This iconic Montepellier landmark is best observed at the end of the day to peacefully capture its outline against the setting sun. Artisan shops and sit-down cafés line the park, while violinists and street performers fill the silence. A private jet to Montpellier is the most luxurious way to arrive to this beautiful city in the south of France.
If your longing for gothic architecture is still not satisfied, you can also stroll over to Cathedrale Saint-Pierre. High arches and conical towers adorn its exterior—with high ceilings, stained glass, and a resonating organ echoing within this house of worship.
For a more intimate understanding of the impact that art has had on French culture, spend a few hours in Musée Fabre. Pieces by Fabre and many other famed, local artists are generously displayed, with a touch of every style and period of work. The building itself is a work of extreme craftsmanship. After deplaning your private charter jet to Montpellier, know that a few hours of your agenda must be dedicated to reveling in the art this French city has on display.
The coastline and proximity to many water sources result in gardens and pristine beaches sprinkled throughout the city. A private jet to Montpellier will give you an aerial glimpse of what Southern France has to offer.
Jardin des Plantes is a fruitful botanical garden connected to Montpellier University, serving as the perfect area of greenery to escape the busy city and bright lights. To the south, the Mediterranean Sea meets the fine white sand at beaches of Plage de L’Espiguette. Long dunes and coastlines take the impact of rolling waves, while the historic L’Espiguette Lighthouse looks over the beach-goers.
Book your private jet charter to Montpellier with evoJets, the leading service for all European destinations.
Montpellier Private Jet Airports
- Montpellier – Méditerranée Airport (MPL / LFMT) — Also known as Fréjorgues Airport, it is located roughly four miles from Montpellier. It is home to a campus of the French Civil Aviation University and offers multiple FBOs for your private travel needs.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Montpellier, France
- Jet Charters to Monpellier from London – From one French city to the next, charter a private jet to Montpellier from London effortlessly with evoJets.
- Private Jets to Montpellier from Milan – Explore the famed stained glass and stunning architecture that the city is known for with a private jet to Montpellier.
- Charter Jets from New York to Montpellier – Escape the hustle and bustle of the concrete veiled city of New York with a private jet to Montpellier.
- Private Jet to Montpellier from Athens – Explore world-class museums and beautiful art collections with a private jet to Montpellier.