A unique capital city, the Soviet-era architecture and natural beauty that encompasses Minsk will allure any curious visitor. A private jet to Minsk is the perfect start to your Belarusian travel, and is only a few clicks away with evoJets.
One of the city’s most eye-catching sites of reverence is the St. Simon and Helena Church, commonly known as the Red Church. Adorned in various shades of red brick and neo-Gothic design, today it serves as the heart of the Catholic community in Minsk. For another building to marvel, the Temple of All Saints is one of Minsk’s most beautiful Orthodox temples. With intricately painted hues and design, it symbolizes the fallen soldiers of war and the saints of Belarus.
Museum enthusiasts can jet to Minsk, Belarus for an in-depth look into the memoirs and history of World War II. Through the world-class Belarusian Great Patriotic War Museum, you’ll be in awe at the dome-like exterior architecture before even entering. As the world’s first institution to narrate the account of the bloodiest war in the 20th-century, it remains one of the largest and most important war museums in the world.
View chasers can head to the new National Library of Belarus for more than just a bibliophilic escape. Uniquely shaped as a rhombicuboctahedron, a viewing platform on the 23rd-floor offers visitors with a captivating aerial view of the city that’ll leave you breathless. With a private jet to Minsk, bibliophiles can dive into about half a million books, vinyl, and pieces of artwork, along with a delicious cup of the city’s best coffee from Graf Café.
Looking to knock back some world-class Belarusian vodka? The city’s local spirits will send your taste buds on an adventure of their own. One of the oldest and largest distilleries in Belarus is Minsk Kristall, where the exquisite art of vodka-making is their greatest passion. Minsk nightlife is just as booming as their beverages. Hop between some of the city’s most iconic gastropubs, like BierKeller and Gambrinus, and indulge in great food and a great time.
From gorgeous architecture and rich history, to tasty brews and bites, book your private jet to Minsk, Belarus with evoJets, the leading service in all European destinations.
Minsk, Belarus Private Jet Airports
- Minsk National Airport (MSQ / UMMS) — This is the main airport in Belarus, located roughly twenty miles from Minsk. With several FBOs to facilitate your travel, your private jet to Minsk will be unaffected by the airport’s commercial traffic and congestion.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Minsk, Belarus
- Private Jet from London to Minsk, Belarus – Escape the chaos and congestion of London and jet to Minsk for a grand European adventure.
- Charter Flights from Paris to Minsk – From the 'city of love' to the capital of Belarus, a private jet to Minsk will captivate you.
- Private Jet Charters from Rome to Minsk – Avoid the hassle and congestion of commercial travel when you jet to Minsk with evoJets.
- Private Charters from Athens to Minsk – Cruise the clouds in style with the peace of mind our pilots and specialists provide on every trip.