Home to internationally-renowned cheese, world-class parks, and some of the country’s most breathtaking natural landscapes, the heart of Rogue Valley is an unforgettable blast no matter the season. Hailed by Forbes as a global wine destination, the bounties of this city are plentiful and best explored on an empty stomach. Charter a private jet to Medford, Oregon, and experience all it has to offer.
Only an hour’s drive from Medford, OR is one of the West’s most stunning works of art, Crater Lake. Naturally created after the volcanic eruption of Mount Mazama, it also happens to be the nation’s deepest lake, reaching an extraordinary depth of two-thousand feet. The ice-capped rugged terrain that encapsulates the lake reflects in the sky-blue water, glistening under the sun. Though the park provides a long list of activities, one can easily spend a day just marveling in awe at the beauty of mother nature’s finest creations.
Rogue River is another one of Medford’s staple landmarks, epitomizing the riparian habitat and serving as a perfect location for white water rafting, salmon fishing, and jet boating. Charter a private jet to Medford, and then charter your own private boat to glide through the crisscrossing paths of the river.
For a stunning view of the city, Upper and Lower Table Rock are a duo of mesas that jet eight hundred feet into the clouds. Another one of nature’s finest creations, this elevation was also created by a volcanic eruption over five million years ago. Best hiked in the spring or fall, the peak treats those who brave the feat with breathtaking views of The Rogue Valley and The Siskiyou Mountains.
Wine connoisseurs will relish in Medford, knowing that it was crowned as a global wine destination by Forbes. Book a private flight to Medford, Oregon, and surround yourself with over four thousand acres of vineyards and over eighty varieties of wine. 2Hawk Vineyard and Winery is a 25-acre winery that produces twelve award-winning luxury-class estate wines, including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Grenache. The contemporary facility also serves exquisite cuisine to pair with their handcrafted drinks.
Not only does Medford specialize in fine wines, but the city is also a nirvana for agriculture, offering some of the world’s most delectable fruits and dairy products. Rogue Creamery, however, has truly made its mark in the international world of cheese. Winning the award for World’s Best Blue Cheese at the 2003 London World Cheese Award, as well as the 2019 World Cheese Award in Italy, be sure to get a taste of the city’s delicacy.
Private Jet Airports in Medford, Oregon
- Rogue Valley Intl Medford Airport (KMFR / MFR) — Only three miles north of downtown Medford, it was originally known as Medford-Jackson County Airport before becoming an international facility.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Medford, OR
- Private Jet from San Francisco to Medford – Escape the bustle of San Francisco and marvel in one of the most beautiful parks on the West Coast, Crater Lake.
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Medford, OR – Avoid the congestion and overcrowded terminals of LAX when you charter a private jet to Medford from LA.
- Jet Charters from Scottsdale to Medford – A global wine destination, indulge in some of the world's best Chardonnay and Grenache.
- Private Jet Flights from Seattle to Medford, OR – Cruise the clouds swiftly and in style when you jet to Medford with evoJets.