Though Mexico has no shortage of resort towns, the thirteen miles of white sand and crystal waters have crowned this one as the Pearl of the Pacific. Founded by a banker who made a fortune off the pearl trade, this coastal city is the perfect balance of old and new. Charter a private jet to Mazatlán, Mexico, and indulge in this ‘tropical neoclassical’ one-of-a-kind destination.
Centro Historico is home to the antique part of town, notable for its landmarks that date back to the 1800s, attracting lovers of architecture and history. Strolling the cobblestone pathways, you’ll be side to side with pulmonías, golf-cart like taxi’s that dart around town. Food trucks selling some of the best tamales and shrimp tacos dot the streets, and if you visit in June, you’ll be surrounded by an open-air stage of music for Día de la Música.
The Filipino pearl-diving financier was granted the name of this part of town, Plaza Machado. Lined with palm trees, flower beds, pastel-colored homes, and architecture with Spanish and French influences, this is the city’s center of entertainment. Charter a private jet to Mazatlán and explore all it has to offer from a single lively hub.
No private jet charter trip to Mazatlán is complete without partying on one of the world’s longest waterfront promenades, Malecón. Boasting almost thirteen miles of high-end hotels, roaring nightclubs, mouth-watering street food, and at its most southern point, cliff diving.
A resort town is only experienced right when days are spent lounging on the white-sand under the sultry sun. Charter a private jet to Mazatlán and revel in Playa las Gaviotas, one of the city’s most visited beaches. Constantly buzzing with surfers, sunbathers, and snorkelers, it’s all you need for a sun-drenched getaway.
View hunters can brave the 350-step trek to the peak of Mazatlán’s most beloved attractions, El Faro, the lighthouse located almost five hundred feet above the crashing waves of the Pacific. Perched on Cerro del Creston, it’s one of the highest lighthouses in the world, making the breathtaking panoramic view of the city very much worth the hike.
Private Jet Airports in Mazatlán, Mexico
- General Rafael Buelna International Airport — One of four airports facilitating travel throughout Mexico, it is also known as Mazatlán International Airport for its importance to the city.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Mazatlan, Mexico
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Mazatlan, Mexico – Avoid the hassle and congestion of busy terminals and fly privately with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Dallas to Mazatlan, Mexico – Sit back, relax, and cruise the clouds in style when you jet from Dallas to Mazatlan with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Cancun to Mazatlan, Mexico – From one tropical haven to the next, these Mexican cities will leave you suntanned and refreshed.
- Private Jet Flights from Miami to Mazatlan, Mexico – From one sexy and sultry corner of the world to the next, book your next private flight from Miami to Mazatlan with evoJets.