An amalgamation of urban city swagger and maritime-village bonhomie, this thriving port city secured the title of Europe’s Capital of Culture in 2013. Boasting a simpler look into the French life, Marseille is known for stunning terraces and scenery, mast-to-mast yachts adorning the ports, and architecture amazing the masses. Whether you’re seeking a slice of wood-fired pizza or a sip of pastis, a private jet to Marseille is the best way to begin your French adventure.
One of the city’s most monumental structures is visible from any point in town, because it’s built on the highest point in Marseille. The Notre-Dame de la Garde is the symbol of the city, and supports a grand copper and gold statue of the Madonna and Child. Guests can brave the climb to the top for a stunning 360-degree view of Marseille its coast.
Visit the heart of Marseille, Vieux Port, for a true taste of the French city. Guarded by two massive forts, the city center is lined with local bars, delicious cuisine, and a daily fish market. Adorned with luxury yachts and stylish hotels, Marseille is a prime charter jet destination for globetrotters looking for a low-key, yet lively French getaway.
For jetsetters looking to dance the night away, head to the rooftops of the city. Enjoy an outdoor cinematic experience, dance to lively music, or enjoy the sunset in the clouds, all on one massive roof terrace atop La Friche Bella de Mai.
Soccer lovers are among the first in line to to charter a private jet to Marseille. Better known as football to the French, it is a highly revered sport in Marseille, as the city is home to Olympique de Marseille. You can jet to Marseille and enjoy a thrilling match, front row at this top-tier football club’s home stadium, Orange Vélodrome. Find yourself among thousands of fans, chanting qui ne saute pas, n’est pas marseillais—if you don’t jump, you aren’t Marseillais!
Marseille, France Private Jet Airports
- Marseille Provence Airport (MRS / LFML) — Roughly 20 miles from the city center of Marseille, this airport is on the territory of Marignane in the Provence-Alps-Cote-d’Azur region of France. With multiple FBOs on-site, private travel is welcomed.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Marseille, France
- Private Jets to Marseille from London – Experience a port city unlike any other with a private jet to Marseille from London.
- Charter Flights from Zurich to Marseille – Soar above the hassle of security lines and congested terminals with a private jet to Marseille, France.
- Charter Jets from Athens to Marseille – Attend a thrilling soccer match in style, with your own luxurious private jet to Marseille.
- Private Flights to Marseille from Dubai – Escape the city bustle and book your French expeditions with evoJets.