Whether you’re craving an adrenaline-fueled vacation, or a relaxing East Coast getaway, a private jet to Manteo, North Carolina is always a good idea. From parasailing the Atlantic and sunbathing on your private yacht, to diving into the mysteries and history of Roanoke, Manteo has something for every jetsetter.
Lovers of history will find themselves right at home after deplaning their jet charter to Manteo. Summers here feature the well-known amphitheatre performance by the Lost Colony Outdoor Drama. The island is known for an unsolved mystery, and you can experience the tale firsthand as they depict the story of the colonists who arrived in Manteo and mysteriously disappeared many years ago.
Boating enthusiasts have countless opportunities to enjoy Manteo’s pristine waters, as the city’s coastline conveniently faces Shallowbag Bay and Roanoke Sound. Whether you’re in the mood to casually sail the harbors, or zip down the waters on a private speedboat tour, you’re in for a treat. A private jet to Manteo, NC is the best way to begin your maritime adventure.
Marine lovers can find themselves in dolphin territory on a pontoon boat cruising the whitecaps of Roanoke Sound. Come up close and personal to the charismatic mammals as they jump in and out of the water, welcoming you to their natural habitat. You’ll also catch a glimpse of the pelicans and osprey that cruise the Manteo sky.
From drifting on the waters to perusing the beautiful grounds of The Elizabethan Gardens, nature lovers are right at home when visiting Manteo in the spring and summer. The botanical garden is overflowing with vibrant touches from Mother Nature, with different blooms every month. Enjoy the peaceful aura that comes with being surrounded by hundreds of brightly colored fauna and flora.
Whether you’re in need of a relaxing getaway or a high-energy adventure, book your private jet to Manteo, North Carolina with evoJets, the leading service for all North American destinations!
Manteo, North Carolina Private Jet Airports
- Dare County Regional (KMEO / MEO) — Conveniently located only one mile from Manteo, this airport specializes in general aviation and has two runways. It is less congested than any other airport for all flights in and out of Manteo, making it a prime facility for private travel.
- First Flight Airport (FFA / KFFA) — Characterized as a general aviation facility, this airport is famous for being the site of many pre-flight gliding experiments by the Wright brothers. It is only 20 minutes from Manteo and is a favorite for aviation fanatics because of its historic significance.
- Norfolk International Airport (ORF / KORF) — This is Virginia’s fourth busiest airport and is roughly two hours from Manteo. Although it offers multiple FBOs, private charter travelers prefer to use the other two airports.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Manteo, NC
- Jet Charters to Manteo from New York – Explore the mysteries and legends of Roanoke with a private jet to Manteo, North Carolina.
- Private Jets to Manteo from Boston – With a private flight to Manteo, you can sail across the Shallowbag Bay on your own speedboat tour.
- Charter Jets to Manteo from Chicago – Soar above the hassle of long security lines and congested terminals with a private jet to Manteo from Chicago.
- Private Jet to Manteo from Nassau – With a private jet to Manteo chartered by evoJets, you can fly in style, and with the peace of mind you deserve.