A center for history lovers to relish in America’s past, this city boasts something for every kind of jetsetter. From Civil War battlefields and museums, to outdoor adventure and art venues, charter a private jet to Manassas, Virginia with evoJets for a delightful trip.
On the National Register of Historic Places, the Manassas National Battlefield Park attracts almost a million visitors every year. Home to both the First and Second Battles of Bull Run, the field and visitor center accounts for some of America’s most important events. With over five thousand acres of greenery to explore, the park does a great job preserving America’s past.
For those with an affinity for theater, charter a private jet to Manassas and enjoy the 85,000-square foot Hylton Performing Arts Center. This opera-style building can seat over a thousand people and is the best place to witness a night of pure talent.
With a jet charter to Manassas, museum-lovers can check off The National Marine Corps Museum from their list. This state-of-the-art facility is a city favorite. Featuring a multi-media display, interactive technology, and numerous artifacts highlighting the mission of the Marine Corps, visitors will be intrigued by the dedication of this institution.
The DMV-area is constantly bustling, and sometimes a breath of fresh air is all one needs to recharge and get back to life’s endless demands. Prince William Forest Park is 15,000-acres of verdant serenity and is the largest natural space in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Charter a private flight to Manassas and revel in over thirty miles of hiking, cabins, and campgrounds, as well as the city’s best fishing locations.
Only ten minutes outside of Manassas is the Jiffy Lube Live Amphitheater of Prince William County. This stage has welcomed iconic stars like Celine Dion, Rush, Cold Play, and Tina Turner, and is the perfect place to spend your summer nights under the stars.
Whether you’re looking to take a walk down the country’s memory lane, or in need of an escape from the hustle and bustle of the DMV area, this charming city has something for everyone. Charter a private jet to Manassas, Virginia with evoJets, the leading jet charter service for all North American destinations.
Private Jet Airports in Manassas, Virginia
- Manassas Regional Airport (KHEF / HEF) — As one of the largest regional airports in Virginia, this facility also provides close proximity to Washington D.C. Specializing in general aviation, your private travel needs will always be granted.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Manassas, VA
- Private Jets from New York to Manassas, VA – Escape the concrete jungle to the charming beauty of Manassas with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Boston to Manassas, VA – Dive into the depths of American history with a jet from Boston to Manassas.
- Jet Charters from Nantucket to Manassas, VA – Your private travel can be safe, speedy, and luxurious when you fly with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Palm Beach to Manassas, VA – Escape the city bustle and book your private travel with evoJets for an unforgettable getaway.