The simple name and mere seventeen miles of length should not deceive you, as this island country is bursting with personality and recherché discoveries. With a private jet to Malta, you’ve unlocked a treasure chest of iconic diving sites, fossil-engraved cliffs, prehistoric temples, and a Mediterranean cocktail of culture.
This emerald chain of islands is made of three jewels, Malta, Gozo, and Comino, with Malta being the largest. Each boasts an extraordinary diving site that can’t be compared to any other in the world. Gozo is home to the distinguished Blue Hole, one of the most famous locations in the Maltese Islands. Overlooking the Azure Window, imagine plunging into a rock-encircled natural inland sea pool with every shade of blue, a psychedelic experience. The Blue Hole leads to a larger hole that ultimately leads into the undivided ocean, where you’ll find the coral garden, chromatic fish, moray eels and lobster.
For an adventure above the sea level, take a stroll through Renzo Piano’s City Gate into Malta’s capital. A notable walled fortress of golden ensembles resembling the 16th-century townhouses, the overlooking Maltese balconies towering over the city make for a perfect photo-op. In the last few years, Valetta has truly blossomed with new museums, art galleries, renovated restaurants, and a booming nightlife. Marvel at St. John’s Co-Cathedral’s baroque beauty or take in the stunning panoramic view of Grand Harbor at the Upper Barrakka Gardens.
With a private charter to Malta, history fanatics can explore one of the world’s best-preserved prehistoric sites. The Hal Saflieni Hypogeum, one of Europe’s only known neolithic necropolises, is an experience not to be missed when adventuring in Malta. Featuring a complex of Globirgerina limestone alcoves, a temple, funeral hall and cemetery, all beneath the ground.
A few miles from the ultimate fishing village of Marsaxlokk, adrenaline chasers can take a memorable plunge into the resplendent blue waters of St. Peter’s Pool. With a gorgeous view of the open ocean and a plethora of elevated rock formations, this is a perfect spot for cliff diving, fishing, and even sunbathing under the sultry sun. Get a running start and soar into the crisp air before making a splash into the clearest Maltesian waters.
With two worlds to explore, below and above the sea level, you’ll be enchanted by the intensity of Malta’s charm. From untouched history and renovated cities to the aquatic excellence of the Mediterranean sea, a private jet to Malta will undoubtedly satiate your need for an unforgettable vacation.
Private Jet Airports in Malta
With three islands making up the archipelago of Malta, there is only one international airport that serves all flights in and out of the island country. Private air and water charters and can quickly transfer jet-set clientele between the island of Malta and Gozo, a luxurious form of island-hopping, saving you time to enjoy your vacation.
- Malta International Airport (LMML / MLA) — Only a few miles southwest from the capital, Valetta, this is the only international facility serving all flights throughout Malta. Private travel is a personalized and convenient option for all escapades to Malta as congestion may be inevitable throughout this airport. The facility features a VIP terminal with chauffeur and porterage services to ensure your travel is as comfortable as possible.
Malta Private Charter with evoJets
With so much to discover on such a small set of islands, Malta surely packs a punch when it comes to the melting pot of culture. With so much diversity, comes a gastronomic explosion of flavors for you to indulge in. Send your palate on a trip of its own with a blend of Middle Eastern and Sicilian spices, creating the traditional Maltese cuisine.
- Private Charter to Malta for Leisure — When you charter a private flight to Malta, you’ll be captivated by the island’s welcoming yet mysterious aura. From worldly diving sites and prehistoric underground cities to a capital exuding contemporary design and beautiful architecture, Malta is a luxury destination unlike any other.
A playground for the elite to explore and enjoy, a private jet to Malta is only the start of a grand vacation. As the leader in all European private travel, leave the hassle of flying to evoJets. Contact us today at (877) 970-5387 to speak to a charter specialist!
Popular Private Jet Charters to Malta
- Private Jets from London to Malta – Escape the rain and and endless traffic when you jet to Malta from London with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Paris to Malta – Explore two very different European adventures when you charter a private jet from Paris to Malta.
- Charter Jets to Malta from Athens – Your private jet to Malta from another European gem, Athens, will be safe, convenient, and as luxurious as ever with evoJets.
- Charter Flights to Malta from Tunis – Jet from the historic city of Tunis to Malta for a vacation like no other.