A work of tropical art in the Indian Ocean, this island is nothing short of everlasting bliss. From turquoise waters abundant in exotic marine life, to world-class resorts and spas, a private jet to Male, Maldives is only the beginning of an unforgettable Maldivian getaway. Though this is one of the smallest capitals in the world, the gravity of luxury and tranquility it radiates will keep you on cloud nine.
Male (maa-leh) may be humble in size, but boasts one of the most beautiful shorelines in the world. Find yourself sunbathing the day away, as the warmth of the sugar-white sand caresses your skin, leaving you sun-kissed and glowing. Almost every resort in this destination is home to its own private beach—an experience made exclusively for luxury clientele.
For those looking to explore the aquatic world below the water’s surface, a private jet to Male, Maldives is the destination for you. With nothing but the striking blue waters and the array of marine life to accompany you, dive deep or snorkel along the edge of the sea-level, either way, you’re in for a rainbow of beauty.
The Maldives is crowned as one of the best diving sites in the world, offering experienced divers a slew of deep mysterious channels, and reef structures of all shapes and sizes. One of the nation’s top locations is perfect for diving aficionados, The Maldive Victory. Though it is only accessible through a challenging current, the wreck and rich sea life is a sight not to be missed. Whether you’re exploring your resort’s in-house reefs or the surrounding islands, you’ll be surrounded by multi-colored coral, turtles, eels, manta rays, and even rare whale sharks!
A private charter jet to Male grants you more than just unparalleled tropical beauty, as this capital city is packed with rich culture, delicious food, and stunning sites of reverence. The Grand Friday Mosque is an impressive work of modern art, with its golden dome dominating the skyline. White marble encompasses the site’s exterior and the massive prayer hall boasts stunningly carved wooden doors, intricate chandeliers, and uniquely woven carpeting. In contrast, the Old Friday Mosque is the oldest holy site on the island. Built from coral stone, if you look carefully, you’ll notice Arabic script elaborately chiseled into the walls.
In need of the ultimate session of relaxation? Book a private jet to Male and rejuvenate your soul with some of the most unique spas in the world. The Maldives is home to the first-ever underwater spa, Huvafen Spa. With island-sourced ingredients, such as papaya and pineapple, as well as a stunning ocean backdrop, you’ll feel nothing but bliss by the time your treatment is complete.
Though the island is small, there is something to impress every kind of charter jet traveler. Book your next private jet to Male, Maldives with evoJets—our charter specialists are standing by.
Private Jet Airports in Male, Maldives
- Velana International Airport (VRMM / MLE) — This is the island’s primary airport, located on the island of Hulhule, near the capital. As the gateway to the Maldives, it serves as a hub for all tourists, offering FBOs for those looking to avoid commercial traffic.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Male, Maldives
- Private Jet from London to Male – Explore the island's beautiful architecture when you jet to the Maldives.
- Charter Flights from Sydney to Male – Your own floating bungalow awaits your arrival in the Maldives' capital city.
- Jet Charters from Los Angeles to Male – Soar the skies in style when you fly privately from LA to Male, Maldives with evoJets.
- Private Jets from New York to Male – Swap out the concrete jungle for the palm-tree jungle when you jet to Male from New York.