A jewel on Michigan’s Lake Huron, this world-renowned summertime resort town glistens under the sun all year long. From iconic chocolate fudge and championship golf courses, to horse-drawn carriages and historic forts, this quaint town has something for every kind of traveler. Charter a private jet to Mackinac Island and commence your getaway filled with equal parts serenity and adventure.
Home to one of the nation’s most enjoyed sweet treats, where else can you find a city that makes ten thousand pounds of delicious fudge every season? Murdick’s Fudge has been at the top of the dessert game for over a century, attracting thousands of sweet tooths to the island every year for a sugary indulgence.
Avid golfers can charter a private jet to Mackinac Island and experience a course that’s been hailed as one of the most unique in the nation. Jewel Golf Course boasts stunning views of Lake Huron and Round Island while also providing horse-drawn carriages to whisk you between the front and back nine.
Since the city is car-free, horse-drawn coaches are seen all over the island, transporting people wherever they need. However, carriages aren’t the only equine activity this island offers. With a private jet charter to Mackinac Island, visitors can go on guided horseback tours or rent a private carriage for an intimate moment with a loved one.
No private jet charter trip to Mackinac Island is complete without a visit to Fort Mackinac. Propelling visitors to the 18th century, the fort is nestled on a limestone bluff atop the city’s downtown with a beautiful view of the blue waters of Lake Huron. Featuring canon and rifle firing demonstrations throughout the day, the site is even home to the state’s oldest building, Officer’s Stone Quarters.
For those interested in nature’s beauty and museums, the city is home to The Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House. As one of the oldest facilities of its kind in the nation, this lush field is full of vividly colored butterflies from all over the world. Tropical fauna and flora fill the garden, which is also home to five hundred chrysalis cases for visitors to witness the emergence of these creatures from their chrysalis stage.
This island has a list of unique yet charming activities to please any globetrotter looking for adventure. Charter your next private flight to Mackinac Island with evoJets, the leading jet charter service for all North American destinations.
Private Jet Airports in Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Mackinac Island Airport (KMCD / MCD) — Only a few miles from the city’s bustling downtown, Mackinac Island Airport specializes in general aviation, making it an excellent option for your charter flight to Mackinac Island.
- Pellston Regional Airport (KPLN / PLN) — Another general aviation airport serving the nearby city of Pellston, this airport will place you in the general vicinity of Mackinac Island. From here, you can arrange ground transportation to the ferry, which will take you to the island.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Mackinac Island, MI
- Private Jets from New York to Mackinac Island, MI – Escape the city bustle and traffic with a private jet from New York to the pristine Mackinac Island.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Mackinac Island, MI – Depart the nation's capital for a gorgeous, waterfront experience at Mackinac Island.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Mackinac Island, MI – Endless lines and congested terminals are never a concern when you travel with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Minneapolis to Mackinac Island, MI – Travel back in time and enjoy the horse-drawn carriages throughout the city.