Although it’s one of the world’s smallest countries, Luxembourg packs an exciting punch for luxury travelers. Breathtaking nature surrounds a city center full of history and culture, while royal palaces and fortresses form a landscape around the country’s towns. Framed by France, Belgium, and Germany, a private jet to Luxembourg is the most befitting way to begin your grand European getaway.
Curious souls can spend their days wandering the cobblestone boulevards of Luxembourg’s Old Quarter. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the town’s fortifications narrate stories of antiquity and place it among Europe’s most essential cities. From the Adolphe Bridge, to the epithet of the “Gibraltar of the North,” you’ll find something for everyone when you charter a private flight to Luxembourg.
Luxembourg City does not fail to offer globetrotters quality museums, emphasizing the fact that this is one of the most important cities in European history. The National Museum of History and Art boasts a fine collection, from art and archeology, to furniture and arms. Be sure to admire the museum’s particular highlight of the Gallo-Roman era while also taking in the visual art exhibited at the Contemporary Art Gallery.
No private jet charter trip to Luxembourg is complete without exploring The Bock Casements and Cliff. With an intricate 13-mile network of underground solid rock caves, this once defense mechanism is now a remarkable symbol of the country’s past. The Bock plateau is home to several old castles and provides a stunning view of Luxembourg City’s ancient buildings.
View chasers will be mesmerized by the beauty of Le Chemin de la Corniche, dubbed ‘the most beautiful balcony in Europe’ as it overlooks the old city. This promenade is situated atop the curving city and reveals a spectacular panorama of the aristocratic homes and nature’s greenery far below. From the Triple Gate, to the Gate of the Grund and Wenceslas Wall, this is definitely not a sight to be missed when in Luxembourg.
Apart from nature’s beauty and the country’s antiquity, you can experience a realm of relaxation and serenity at some of Europe’s finest thermal springs in the city of Moselle. Mondorf-les-Bains is the epicenter of health, culture, and wellness—an oasis for luxury travelers simply needing to unwind.
Charter your private jet to Luxembourg with evoJets: call us at (877) 970-5387 or use our charter flight cost calculator to get started.
Private Jet Airports in Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Airport (LUX / ELLX) — This is the country’s only international airport and the only airport in Luxembourg with a paved runway. Located in the city of Findel, the airport specializes in the transport of highly-valuable items, such as art and rare jewels. Planes carrying such precious cargo are facilitated through a high-security zone far from the airport’s commercial traffic.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Luxembourg
- Private Jet from London to Luxembourg – Although this is one of the smallest countries in the world, it has something for every charter jet traveler.
- Charter Flights from Milan to Luxembourg – Some of nature's finest moments are scattered throughout Luxembourg City, waiting to be explored.
- Private Jet Charters from Athens to Luxembourg – Your private jet to Luxembourg can be luxurious and effortless when you fly with evoJets.
- Private Charters from Madrid to Luxembourg – Avoid the chaos and hassle of congested terminals when you fly privately with evoJets.