Leipzig, Germany was once a primary trading hub due to its location along the Weisse Elster and the Pleisse rivers. Today, this city is now booming with young creatives, artists, and culture. Known as the Stadt der Helden (City of Heroes), for its iconic role in the 1989 German ‘Peaceful Revolution,’ a private jet charter flight to Leipzig will please any kind of globetrotter. From museums and music, to architecture and sites of reverence, immerse yourself in the heart of Saxony with Evo.
One of the city’s beloved jewels is known as Nikolaikirche, The Church of Saint Nicholas. One step through the church’s doors will leave you amazed. With nothing but pristine ivory, an angelic aura encapsulates the all-white interior. Cream-colored fluted columns ascend to the vaulted ceiling, crowned with palm fronds, it is truly an architect’s dream. Aside from appreciating its physical beauty, the church is known for its role in the reunification of Germany with its peaceful ‘Monday Demonstrations.’
Charter a private jet to Leipzig and enter a world of music, architecture, and powerful faith. The Church of Saint Thomas not only boasts a stunning Baroque design, but it is also home to the world-renowned St. Thomas Boys’ Choir. Lovers of classical music will be delighted to know Johann Sebastian Bach was not only the church’s choirmaster, but this is also his burial site, where a bronze plate at the center of the altar commemorates his talent.
For those looking to appreciate Leipzig’s art, housed in a massive glass cube is Museum der Bildenden Künste. Modern and medieval pieces can be admired, including items by some of the world’s most esteemed artists. Revel in paintings by Monet and Degas, as well as Caspar David Friedrich and Delacroix and Camille Corot.
No trip to Leipzig is complete without exploring the grounds of Völkerschlachtdenkmal, a monument to the historic Battle of Leipzig. It is the largest war memorial in all of Europe, clad with almost three hundred feet of somber granite and concrete. Charter a private flight to Leipzig, Germany and you can climb to the top of the tower for a monumental display of the entire city.
In need of some retail therapy? A private jet to Leipzig puts you in the perfect position to explore the plush shopping center that is Mädlerpassage. This elegant four-story promenade is home to numerous luxury shops, cafes, and the Sanftwut cabaret.
Experience opulence, German-style, when you book your next private charter flight to Leipzig with evoJets. As the leading jet charter service for all European destinations, leave the hassle of flying to us.
Private Jet Airports in Leipzig, Germany
- Leipzig Halle Airport (EDDP / LEJ) — This is one of Germany’s largest airports, located in Schkeuditz, and is the primary gateway to Leipzig.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Leipzig, Germany
- Private Jet from London to Leipzig – Explore the City of Heroes in style when you charter a private jet from London to Leipzig.
- Charter Flights from Paris to Leipzig – What better way to hop between two luxurious cities than by private jet with Evo.
- Jet Charters from Zurich to Leipzig – With evoJets, you can escape the chaos of Zurich and treat yourself to a breath of fresh air in Leipzig.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Leipzig from Athens – Ditch the endless lines and busy terminals and fly privately with the leaders of luxury travel, Evo.