Exuding Yorkshire swagger, Leeds is an intoxicating cocktail of famed bars, live music venues, and grand architecture. With a hint of traditional British history on a newly redeveloped metropolis, the city is a unique blend of the old and new. This British city is a hub for culture, history, and art. A private jet to Leeds is just the start to your relaxing British getaway.
Among the city’s most beloved buildings is the Royal Armouries Museum. Museum aficionados will find themselves in awe of its gorgeous design, interior and exterior. This 42 million-dollar institution is situated on the banks of the River Aire, and is truly a national treasure.
With a private jet charter to Leeds, you can explore one of the many medieval regions that have since transformed into exhibits. Narrating stories of England’s past, Kirkstall Abbey, now in ruins, is a 500-year old Cistercian monastery. Today, guests can peruse the grounds of the structure and tour the daily market, or sit back and enjoy the Kirkstall Fantasia masterpiece of music and fireworks.
Leeds is home to a few highly esteemed buildings, one being Temple Newsam. Explore 1500-acres of scenic woodlands and 500 years of antiquity, rooted in the mansion walls. Built with a Tudor and Jacobean style in mind, architecture connoisseurs will revel in the estate’s design and the collection of art on display inside.
No trip to this city is complete without a show at the Grand Theater Leeds. Hosting internationally-famed operas, ballets, musicals, and plays, this stunning venue proves to be an attraction itself. Charter a private jet to Leeds and indulge in a theatrical performance exclusive to this city.
Shopping and international cuisine are a Leeds specialty. The newly opened Trinity Leeds is a shopping district, boasting a gorgeous, 40,000 square foot glass dome encapsulating the entire mall. With dozens of cocktail bars and a score of culinary treats, a grand appetite is necessary when roaming the streets Leeds. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, charter a private jet to Leeds, UK with evoJets.
Leeds Private Jet Airports
- Leeds Bradford International Airport (LBA / EGNM) — This is Yorkshire’s largest airport, and is located about seven miles from Leeds city center. General aviation is confined to the south side of the facility in order to maintain separation from the main terminal’s commercial traffic.
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield (DSA / EGCN) — The smaller of the two Yorkshire airports, Robin Hood Airport is further in proximity to Leeds. Operating multiple FBOs, your private travel is welcomed.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Leeds, UK
- Private Jets from Paris to Leeds – Charter a private jet to Leeds, a prime travel hub for all your UK destinations.
- Charter Flights from Zurich to Leeds – Soar above the hassle of busy terminals and congested lines with a private jet to Leeds.
- Charter Jets from Athens to Leeds – Explore the grassy landscapes and serene scenery offered by the city with a charter jet to Leeds.
- Private Flights to Leeds from Milan – Charter your private travel with evoJets, the premier jet service for your UK vacations.