A port city where the Seine River meets the English Channel, this European destination was famously rebuilt with the vision of Belgian architect Auguste Perret post-WWII. A wonder for architecture aficionados and artists alike, charter your next private jet to Le Havre, France with evoJets.
The jewel of the city and Auguste’s prized work of concrete art is The St. Joseph’s Church, a masterpiece boasting a three hundred and fifty-foot neo-gothic tower. Piercing the city’s skyline and a beacon for sea traffic at night, the church is visible no matter where you stand in the city. The interior of the column is lined with thousands of stained glass fragments, illuminating the church with vibrant colors depending on where the sun glistens.
Lovers of art can charter a private jet to Le Havre and marvel in one of the country’s greatest collections of impressionist paintings at the André Malraux Museum of Modern Art (MuMa). As the birthplace of the Impressionist movement, many significant inspirations have blossomed here. Pieces by world-class creators, from Monet (who grew up in Le Havre) and Degas to Renoir and Delacroix, are all celebrated in this iconic museum.
No trip to Le Havre is complete without reveling in one of the city’s most treasured landmarks, Le Volcan. Created by Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, this multi-purpose building serves as not only a work of architectural brilliance but also a concert hall and multimedia library. Charter a private flight to Le Havre, France and bask in all the architectural gems this city has to offer.
With a roaring port comes breathtaking blue waters that surround the city, and Le Havre Beach is just that. This pebble shore makes for the perfect afternoon promenade with the salty mist hanging in the air, sailboats sprinkling the waters, and the wooded hills encircling the city. The beachfront is lined with cafes and brasseries, serving local delicacies such as mussels and choucroute.
For those looking for a break from the masses and a breath of fresh air, a private charter to Le Havre is all you need. Explore the grounds of Les Jardin Suspendus, a hilltop garden that is nothing short of enchanting. The greenhouses and outdoor spaces are adorned with native and exotic fauna and flora from five different continents.
From architectural beauty to historic significance, charter your next private jet to Le Havre, France with evoJets and let us whisk you away to your next European getaway.
Private Jet Airports in Le Havre, France
- Le Havre Octeville Airport (LFOH / LEH) — Only a few miles from Le Havre, this airport specializes in general aviation, ensuring your private travel needs are always a priority.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Le Havre, France
- Private Jet from London to Le Havre – A city for art lovers to rejoice in, charter your next private flight from London to Le Havre with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Rome to Le Havre – From Rome to Le Havre, leave the hassle of flying private to us.
- Jet Charters from Athens to Le Havre – Ditch the endless lines and busy terminals and fly privately with the leaders of luxury travel, Evo.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Le Havre from Zurich – Spend the afternoons lounging on the shores of Le Havre Beach and the evenings strolling Le Volcan.