The bustling city of Lagos, Nigeria serves as the most populated city in all of Africa‚ making it a prime destination for private jet charter travel. There are limitless sights, sounds, and smells to discover within this bustling African city. A private jet to Lagos is only the start of an epic African adventure.
Vibrant shops and cultural art museums are nestled alongside famed conservation centers and coastlines, offering a wide range of attractions in close proximity to each other. While Lagos remains cognizant of its roots, it still maintains an inspiring gradient towards urbanization. It’s no wonder that private jet charters to Lagos are in constant demand!
The sub-city Lekki is home to many hot-spots within Lagos, which offer a large piece of the full Nigerian experience to jetsetters. The Nike Center for Art and Culture in Lekki is packed with paintings and cultural artworks. The wide collection of pieces is spread across many rooms throughout each of its four stories. The art is displayed from the ground up, taking every inch the walls have to offer. Luckily, the center is open seven days a week as art lovers will likely need more than one visit to capture all it has to offer.
A private charter to Lagos is not complete without indulging in the distinctive Nigerian cuisine, which must be enjoyed at Terra Kulture. This restaurant shares grounds with a cultural center so that visitors can order the recommended suya and egusi, and then follow up with dinner and a show at the center’s adjoining theater.
The nature preserves in Lagos include high tree canopies hovering over Nigerian wildlife. Looking for solace after deplaning your private jet to Lagos? Take a serene tour of The Lekki Conservation Center. Private tours are available to immerse visitors in the local environment and showcase as much wildlife as possible. For thrill-seekers, this nature walk can be concluded with the largest canopy bridge walk in Africa, hovering step-by-step on a suspended bridge perched atop the trees.
A private jet to Lagos, Nigeria includes a multitude of street shops and marketplaces filled with West African goods and crafts. Famous items from these bazaars include the local Ankara fabric, with its bright colors and tribal-like patterns, indicative of authentic African clothing.
Book your private jet to Lagos with evoJets, the premier service for all African destinations.
Lagos Private Jet Airports
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS / DNMM) — Named after a former military leader, this is the state’s major international airport. It is only eight miles from the city center, convenient for its proximity to the area’s hotels and restaurants.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Lagos, Nigeria
- Jet Charters to Lagos from London – Soar above the hassle of congested terminals and long security lines with a private jet from London to Lagos, Nigeria.
- Private Jets from Paris to Lagos – Immerse yourself in a melting pot of cultures with a private jet from Paris to Lagos.
- Charter Jets from Milan to Lagos – With evoJets, you can charter a private jet to Lagos for an unforgettable African vacation.
- Private Jet from New York to Lagos – Escape the city bustle and pamper yourself with a private jet to Lagos, Nigeria.