Infinite sunshine, bottomless margaritas, and the clearest waters of the Atlantic — this is Key Largo. Palm trees sway day in and day out, the chromatic reefs await your company, and dolphins adorn the crest of each wave on this 33-mile long stretch of paradise. The Beach Boys sang it perfectly ‘that’s where you want to go to get away from it all.’ Escape everyday life and begin your blissful getaway via your own private jet charter to Key Largo.
Dubbed by some as the Dive Capital of the World, this key is home to one of the largest artificial reefs, attracting adventurers from around the globe to its bright blue waters. Carpeted with shipwrecks, vibrant coral, and an abundance of marine life, these waters always yields excitement. From the USS Bibb Coast Guard Ship and The Spiegel Grove wreck to the spectacular Molasses Reef, divers of every level of expertise have something for them.
No luxury escapade to Key Largo is complete without exploring John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, the nation’s first underwater park. Only about six miles from shore, there are a plethora of underwater experiences to revel in the world below the surface of the sea. Whether you kayak, dive, or snorkel your way through the 178-nautical miles of aquatic cosmo, you’ll be mesmerized.
The cool and clear waters of Key Largo provide world-class conditions for a day of deep-sea fishing. Offshore charters can go as far as twenty miles from shore and up to a thousand feet in depth for some of the largest game you’ve ever caught. From wahoo and marlin to tuna and mahi-mahi, revel in the thrill of the catch on your own private fishing charter.
Can’t get enough of the universe below the sea’s surface? Charter a private jet to Key Largo and spend a night in the world’s only underwater hotel where scuba diving is the only way in. Perched thirty-feet deep, on the ocean floor, Jules’ Undersea Lodge is truly a one-of-a-kind experience — if you can brave it.
For those looking to stay above the water, the velvet white sand and swaying hammocks make for the most relaxing day under the sultry sun. Book a private charter flight to Key Largo and spend your day on the shores of Harry Harris Park, a man-made tropical nirvana. Simply kick back, indulge in a rum runner, and leave your worries behind.
No matter how you choose to vacation, this idyllic utopia has something for everyone. Charter a private jet to Key Largo with evoJets and let us whisk you away to your next escape.
Private Jet Airports in Key Largo
- Ocean Reef Club Airport (OCA) — A private-use airport, it is roughly twenty miles outside of Key Largo.
- Miami International Airport (KMIA / MIA) — The third-busiest airport in the country, it is located eight miles outside of downtown Miami and is a great option for travelers looking to stay around the city.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Key Largo, FL
- Private Jet from New York to Key Largo – Escape the chaos of one of the world's busiest cities and treat your soul to the salty breeze of the south when you jet from NYC to Key Largo, Florida.
- Charter Flights from Orlando to Key Largo – While Orlando may be home to the nation's roaring theme parks, Key Largo is meant for bliss, peace, and relaxation.
- Jet Charters from Dallas to Key Largo – Your private travel with Evo is safe, speedy, and luxurious. Ditch the lines and busy terminals and fly private with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Key Largo from Chicago – The bitter winters can easily be avoided; enjoy endless sun on the tropical shores of Florida when you charter a private flight from Chicago to Key Largo.