A city where Mother Nature displays her greatest triumphs, full of beautiful landscapes and a plethora of outdoor adventures, you won’t want to step inside after jetting to Kamloops, British Columbia. From hiking and biking the vast canyons and sage-scented trails to golfing on award-winning courses, a private jet to Kamloops is only the start of a grand adventure.
The city is known for its gorgeous vantage points and breathtaking hiking trails, offering you a getaway from the city and glimpses of wild animals. With grasslands, rocky buffs and mountainous slopes, every hiking level can be challenged, no matter the season. Enjoy a scenic lunch at the top of Dewdrop Trail, or experience the colorful cliffs of Myra Canyon.
Adrenaline chasers can appreciate a bike ride unlike any other at Canada’s largest municipal bike park, the Bike Ranch. Shred the trails as you speed up and down the mountainous slopes, and if you prefer downhill mountain biking, a jump-line is available at the bottom of the park. With a private jet to Kamloops, you can truly experience the birthplace of free-ride mountain biking.
For a more relaxing excursion, the city is home to multiple world-class wineries for you to indulge in. The Kamloops Wine Trail is comprised of three wineries that are working to pioneer a new wine region called the Thompson Valley Wine Region. Savor the aromas of well-preserved vineyards and delicious notes from Kamloops classic Chardonnay and Cabernet Franc.
With a private jet to Kamloops, British Columbia your options for scenic terrains and award-winning golf courses are vast. From lakeside greenery to dry canyons, you can test your skills in crowd-free courses so stunning, the landscape may distract you from hitting your hole-in-one. Whether it’s your first time or you’re a professional driver, Kamloops is a golfer’s paradise.
Want to charter a private jet to Kamloops, BC? Contact us today to speak to a charter specialist: (877) 970-5387.
Kamloops, BC Private Jet Airports
- Kelowna International Airport (YLW / CYLW) — Located roughly two hours from Kamloops, this single-runway airport is in the process of undergoing a $150 million expansion project.
- Kamloops Airport (YKA / CYKA) — This is a smaller regional airport only six miles from Kamloops. It specializes in general aviation and includes a medical facility on premises.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Kamloops, BC
- Jet Charters from New York to Kamloops – Escape the concrete jungle and busy city life with a private jet from New York to Kamloops.
- Private Jets to Kamloops from Boston – Enjoy the colorful peaks of Myra's Canyon as your private jet lands in Kamloops.
- Charter Jets to Kamloops from Chicago – Soar above the hassle of long security lines and congested terminals with a private jet to Kamloops from Chicago.
- Private Jet to Kamloops from Vancouver – Avoid the hassle of congested terminals and security lines with a private jet from Vancouver to Kamloops.