Boasting ten miles of white-sand shores and treasured conservation of natural habitat, this southern strip of land belongs to the Golden Isles of Georgia. Whether you’re an All-American history aficionado, or simply looking for a secluded getaway on the beach, charter a private jet to Jekyll Island with evoJets.
Possessing an exclusivity and coveted antiquity, this island was once an invite-only destination. The Jekyll Island Club once served as a private winter retreat to some of the nation’s most affluent families — The Rockefellers, Pulitzers, and Vanderbilts. Known to Munsey’s Magazine as “the richest, most inaccessible club in the world,” chartering a luxurious and private jet to Jekyll Island is only right.
One of the island’s most iconic locations is Driftwood Beach, an erosion-made jungle gym that attracts millions of photographers every year. Exuding an eerie yet intriguing aura, the sun-bleached oak trees and driftwood make for the perfect backdrop as the sun rises along the Atlantic Ocean.
Exhibiting the beauty of the state’s wildlife, sea turtle fans can charter a private jet to Jekyll Island and explore the state’s first sea tortoise rehabilitation center, The Georgia Sea Turtle Center. This state-of-the-art facility provides visitors with a glimpse of the life of these majestic animals, up close and personal. The center serves as a hospital and research exhibit, enticing even those with an affinity for marine science.
Avid golfers can hit the green when they book a private jet to Jekyll, one of the nation’s most spectacular and renowned locations for a luxurious day of golfing. The courses on the Golden Isles have been designed by some of the world’s most elite golf architects, from Clyde Johnston to Tom Fazio, a lasting legacy has been left for players to truly appreciate. Whether you’re a novice or champion, Jekyll Island will have a Golf Club for you.
If you’re interested in a quick journey back in time, the Jekyll Island Historic District is 240-acres of Georgian history. Home to over thirty historic landmarks, a tour of the center will give you a glimpse at America’s Gilden Age of living. From cottage-like cafes to beautiful biking trails, this part of town has something for everyone.
Private Jet Airports in Jekyll Island
- Jekyll Island Airport (09J) — Only two miles from central Jekyll Island, this airport specializes in general aviation and even provides scenic tours of the island. It is an ideal option to avoid overcrowded terminals.
- Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (KBQK / BQK) — Previously known as The Glynco Jetport, this airport is slightly further from Jekyll, however, they also specialize in general aviation.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Jekyll Island
- Private Jet from New York to Jekyll Island – Escape the hustle and bustle of NYC with a private jet to the white-sand beaches of Jekyll Island.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Jekyll Island – Jet across the East Coast in style with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Jekyll Island – In need of an escape from the harsh winters of Chicago? Treat yourself to the warmth and endless sunlight of Jekyll Island.
- Private Jet Flights from Boca Raton to Jekyll Island – Avoid overcrowded terminals and busy tarmacs when you fly privately with evoJets.